MONA - New GUI for Diva

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just bought this theme... both the manual with the theme and the manual for the Diva plug-in mentions how to install them... but unless I missed it, not how to activate them?

Am I blind? I can't see where to select the installed theme?
Screenshot 2023-12-20 000447.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

eobet wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:05 pm I just bought this theme... both the manual with the theme and the manual for the Diva plug-in mentions how to install them... but unless I missed it, not how to activate them?

Screenshot 2023-12-20 000447.jpg
Did you try right clicking on the GUI and selecting it from there?

eobet wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:05 pm I just bought this theme... both the manual with the theme and the manual for the Diva plug-in mentions how to install them... but unless I missed it, not how to activate them?

Thank you for purchasing MONA!
Just the other day, I provided support for the same issue. If everything goes right, there's a menu item "default skin" on the preference panel:

The behavior of the "default skin" item not appearing in the settings panel occurs when Diva does not detect any custom skins. In other words, there is a high likelihood that the file placement structure is incorrect. For instance, placing the parent folder containing MONA in the theme folder, or (on Mac) confusing the user library with the system library, could be potential reasons for this issue.

After unzipping the package you get the folder named "MONA v1.0.3 Install Package", but what you have to install is the folder exactly named "MONA" put under the folder "1. Install Themes".

Following is the correct folder structure on Mac:

On Windows, it would be something like:
C:VSTPlugins:u-he:Diva.data:Support:Themes:MONA

If the folder structure is correct, the option "default skin" should appear.
Also, as simmo75 suggested, MONA should appear in the right click menu if correctly installed.

Although selecting from this menu does not allow you to set it as the default skin, this menu serves as one means to verify whether at least a skin is being detected.
ImageMONA, the new skin for DIVA is released! | Follow me on Twitter.

I just remembered that I had tried a theme before, and that doesn't show up anymore either.

So, do the current CLAP MPE betas which are listed on this very forum not support themes? I just downloaded the latest update posted here a few days ago, and still nothing.
Screenshot 2023-12-20 133410.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

eobet wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 9:53 pm I just remembered that I had tried a theme before, and that doesn't show up anymore either.

So, do the current CLAP MPE betas which are listed on this very forum not support themes? I just downloaded the latest update posted here a few days ago, and still nothing.
I'm not a Windows man but IIRC the folder "Theme" must be placed under "Support" folder.

Ah, thank you for pointing this out! Moving the folder under support made the themes re-appear.

purchased MONA today. It's absolutely gorgeous. Very well done. Just missing the MPE toggle but imagine it will get updated shortly after DIVA MPE is out of beta :)

humpo72 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 3:12 pm purchased MONA today. It's absolutely gorgeous. Very well done. Just missing the MPE toggle but imagine it will get updated shortly after DIVA MPE is out of beta :)
yes, the skin is in principle aimed at the stable release. If beta lasts too long, however, I'll add one for beta as well.

Return to “u-he”