Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Cinemascore wrote:Bought from kurviak Line 6 Pod Farm 2 and the transaction was super smooth and fast. I recommend this one! Thanks again, kurviak!
Thanks to you Cinemascore ! :tu:

I bought UVI UVX-10P & UVX-3P from Mariosprt. There were some issues with iLok that had nothing to do with him. He kept me completely in the loop with great communication and got the issues resolved positively for us both. I am quite happy with the transaction and my new UVI synths. Thanks! :tu:

DJBuddhaBear wrote:I bought UVI UVX-10P & UVX-3P from Mariosprt. There were some issues with iLok that had nothing to do with him. He kept me completely in the loop with great communication and got the issues resolved positively for us both. I am quite happy with the transaction and my new UVI synths. Thanks! :tu:
Sold my UVI synths to DJBuddhaBear, and after a week of confusion with iLok, they resolved everything. DJBuddhaBear was immensely patient while things got sorted with the licenses. Great comms and great guy. 5-star guy :)

Thank you, man!

Sold D16 Fazortan to pilgrim_heart. Great guy to deal with, an absolute pleasure :tu:
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

Bought MTron pro plus Streetly Tapes from taoyoyo - top man, recommended and a very quick response from GForce as well, smooth transaction all around :tu:

mrcleats wrote:Bought MTron pro plus Streetly Tapes from taoyoyo - top man, recommended and a very quick response from GForce as well, smooth transaction all around :tu:
Thanks mrcleats... glad all went smoothly and thank you for a great sale, Enjoy the MTron goodness!

Alan

Bought Dream Voices & Camelphat from manducator....excellent guy to deal with and the transaction was very smooth. Will definitely buy from him again. Thanks!! :tu:
Make music :harp:

dwozzle wrote:Bought MorphoX from RockIngenieur, very quick, clean, and friendly transaction. Recommended seller!
Sold MorphoX to dwozzle. Transaction was very smooth and quick and he is a really nice guy - thanks a lot !!

Bought NI Razor from Infinite5ths, great to deal with, would recommend. :)

I sold Synthmaster to forestrip. Great transaction and he was very patient (It took a few days for KV331 to get the transfer set up).

I would recommend!

I bought a synthesizer Synthmaster from the seller bysbox1.
Good communication, quick response - happy to deal.
thnx for support

Sold Ohmicide as Steam gift to BoriZ. Would deal again.

It was a pleasure to deal with Rajah.
Fast payment & Smooth transaction.
Thank you! :)

Smooth transaction with JurijPopotnig
Friendly guy too!

Sold Alchemy Complete to beegee. A very reliable, friendly and communicative buyer. I would deal with Briona again anytime!
Last edited by Tomgu on Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”