AMG ONE Issues

Official support for: muon-software.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The exellent review in SOS also picked up on the lack of a proper review feature. I know that Acid is a host, but as One can operate standalone mode it can be regarded as its own host. The lack of audio export in standalone is also a oversight. The demo doesn't allow testing with ones own audio and thats a problem as you cant assess its tempo matching in a real world situation. The audio demos on AMG must be the worst i've ever heard and dont really advertise its potential. As mentioned above by another poster, the nature of your reply is rather off. People are only trying to help with thier suggestions.

PS thanks RAZ for the warning regarding the rehashed content.

The exellent review in SOS also picked up on the lack of a proper review feature
No, this isn't true at all. The reviewer was unaware that he could click-hold on a browser item and criticised the preview button. At no point was a bar-start-sync'd preview mentioned.
but as One can operate standalone mode it can be regarded as its own host
The standalone version of ONE has identical capabilities to the plugin version - and it doesn't have any kind of transport or sense of "what's playing", how could it sync previews to the start of the bar? this is nonsense.
As mentioned above by another poster, the nature of your reply is rather off. People are only trying to help with thier suggestions.
As I've said, you're talking to the wrong person. AMG are responsible for the future development direction of ONE so who knows what could happen in the future, I can't say. However coming here to my own forum and browbeating me about your personal wishlists is only going to end up in deleted threads :shock:

The review clearlt states:
"One trick missed by both products is the Acid-style automatic preview of loops from the Browser while other loops are playing". It also mentions the lack of an "always on " preview.
My statement is thus self evidently true.

No one is brow beating anybody. Threatening to delete posts from your "own forum" also adds further credence to the comments made above. This forum seems a logical place to post as you yourself are posting information about One on said forum. Posting wish lists etc is a normal forum activity.

No one is brow beating anybody
Yes, you are. I take exception to the snotty tone of your posts, and I've already told people on more than one occasion that I am not involved in developing ONE further.

I'm closing the topic.

Return to “Muon Software”