(Revenge of) Arturia ProphetV wins MIPA award over Minimonst

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

dr. orange wrote:
Krakatau wrote: De plus, ce synthé semble pas mal versatile a en juger par la démo, supposant logiquement que tout les sons synthés sortent du prophet V !
Tu expectes Arturia vendre le prophet pour 50 Euros du moins à toi maintenant?
well je did not penser a this, mais now that tu suggest it, why pas :?: :!:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm a cruel guy... :cry: ...apologise !
Last edited by Krakatau on Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

omissis wrote:
Teksonik wrote:Who care about the award? Maybe Arturia can take it down to the pawn shop and trade it for a little inspiration. Then they might actually code something original and innovative.

That ought to get this thread locked . :hihi:
It's about choices, you like it you buy it, you don't like it, you won't buy it.
I'll do .
with Teksonik it's not about choices. He's on a mission from god. :hihi:

Kingston wrote:
omissis wrote:
Teksonik wrote:Who care about the award? Maybe Arturia can take it down to the pawn shop and trade it for a little inspiration. Then they might actually code something original and innovative.

It's about choices, you like it you buy it, you don't like it, you won't buy it.
I'll do .
with Teksonik it's not about choices. He's on a mission from god. :hihi:
i AM god :evil: and did not gave missionZ to anyone, ... CLEAR !!!

Krakatau wrote:
dr. orange wrote:
Krakatau wrote: De plus, ce synthé semble pas mal versatile a en juger par la démo, supposant logiquement que tout les sons synthés sortent du prophet V !
Tu expectes Arturia vendre le prophet pour 50 Euros du moins à toi maintenant?
well je did not penser a this, mais now that tu suggest it, why pas :?: :!:

I'm a cruel guy... :cry: ...apologise !
Okay, second try:

Tu expectes que Arturia vende le prophet V pour 50 Euros du moins à toi maintenant après que tu t'es traîné dans leurs culs?

any better? :roll:

dr. orange wrote:
Krakatau wrote:
dr. orange wrote:
Krakatau wrote: blablablablablabla
gnagnagnagnagna?
blablablablabla :?: :!:

krakrakrakra.. :cry: ...apologise !
Okay, second try:

Tu expectes que Arturia vende le prophet V pour 50 Euros du moins à toi maintenant après que tu t'es traîné dans leurs culs?

any better? :roll:
2 points :

1) negative virtuosity : et bien i n'avais pas think to ça, but maintenant que you le suggère, pourquoi not :?: :!:

2) si je devais "expecter" j' userais d' une tisane expectorante a cet effet, mon ami...et avec les maladies qui courent actuellement, je ne laisserais pas traîner ma bite dans le premier cul venu, de plus, je ne suis pas, mais alors PAS DU TOUT d' humeur sodomite, vu ?

3) dig it !

___

As sasha franck said, they are 3 kind of people you'll find in life, those who can do maths and those who can't...

....THANKS SASHA !!! :hug:

i guess we could be "three of a perfect pair" (...BTW, who said that ? )

:lol: :lol:( :lol: )
Last edited by Krakatau on Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Gavin@Arturia wrote:Hi guys,

We have added another demo track, this time in that 80s funk style of Larry Levan, that is very popular at the moment.

ftp://ftp2.arturia.com/prophetv/samples/Pfunk05.mp3

Gavin@Arturia
Nice demo, cool sounds, overall P-V sounds very sweet...eheheh, I expect this kind of treatment for the CS80V 2.0 :wink: !!!
This Plug In KILLS Fascists

3*s wrote:gimme an iced out true playa for real dongle and ill wear it round my neck in my next hip-hop video.

yo
yo dongles
yo
arturia
west side
bitches betta recognize
prophet V
i gotsta protect mah IP
in da MIC from MIB
RSVP
peace out
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

omissis wrote:

I'll do .
Don't need it, already have it. It's called Pro 53 layered with Wusikstation and............no dongles :hihi:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Yes I'm on a mission from God. He said to me "Verily thy shalt rid this land of the Dongles of Satan before thy findest thyselves with 50 different dongles each one for a different piece of software". Not since the plague of locusts shall ye suffer so much.

:lol:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote:Yes I'm on a mission from God. He said to me "Verily thy shalt rid this land of the Dongles of Satan before thy findest thyselves with 50 different dongles each one for a different piece of software". Not since the plague of locusts shall ye suffer so much.

Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

Krakatau wrote:[i guess we could be "three of a perfect pair" (...BTW, who said that ? )
I'll be *sleepless* about this question.

;) Urs

Given Assturia's proven record of sleazey guerilla marketing, who knows what the truth may be about this "award" ?

Hmm, well, based off the demo songs I heard, I was pretty impressed and decided to give the demo a try since I have a syncrosoft key lying around from Cubase (that I haven't used either in awhile). So I go through the download and the installation and now my "License control center" gets an "This program has encountered an error" message box on XP. So no hopes of registering the license to even start the demo. Guess I can't even try it. Although I wanted to get into this product doesn't look like I'll have a chance without doing some serious troubleshooting first. :( :roll:
Al-

Urs wrote:
Krakatau wrote:[i guess we could be "three of a perfect pair" (...BTW, who said that ? )

;) Urs
just in case... " mein younge bruder ! "

..i remember that it was the title of an LP or CD of a famous band...but can't remember wish one...

:dog: :dog: :dog: :dog:

No need to turn insomniac,bro... kein angst !

Krakatau wrote:
Urs wrote:

;) Urs
just in case... " mein younge bruder ! "

..i remember that it was the title of an LP or CD of a famous band...but can't remember wish one...

:dog: :dog: :dog: :dog:

No need to turn insomniac,bro... kein angst !
It was the 1984 (or so) album of King Crimson (Robert Fripp, Adrian Belew, Bill Bruford, Tony Levin). It's also the first song on side a of the record I think. "Sleepless" was the, uhm, hit single from that album, hehehe, and it's still one of my fav songs. IMHO this album is a Must Have.

Cheers,

;) Urs

Return to “Instruments”