AA demo crashes DP? (solved)

Official support for: artsacoustic.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

dream: thanks for changing the topic :).
Kind regards, Nick at ArtsAcoustic

No problem Nick. Any time. :)

I'm back! I updated my system to 10.4.6, got my apps running, tuned up a few things, then re-installed the ArtsAcoustic reverb demo. No more crashes! Must have been something to do with OSX 10.3.9 or Quicktime or something pre-Tiger. Works in OSX Tiger, though.
I noted some quirks in the preset menu - sometimes a submenu would not expand, though the one above or below it would, and I'd just pick anything, go back into the menu and could then get to the one I wanted. This was the AU version in Peak Pro 5.2 I haven't had time to try the demo in my other apps yet. Again - very nice reverb. Very natural sounds.
Thanks again to dream for sharing your experiences - it helped me with the update.

mikebeck wrote:I'm back! I updated my system to 10.4.6, got my apps running, tuned up a few things, then re-installed the ArtsAcoustic reverb demo. No more crashes! Must have been something to do with OSX 10.3.9 or Quicktime or something pre-Tiger. Works in OSX Tiger, though.
ahhh great. good to hear ;).
mikebeck wrote:I noted some quirks in the preset menu - sometimes a submenu would not expand, though the one above or below it would, and I'd just pick anything, go back into the menu and could then get to the one I wanted. This was the AU version in Peak Pro 5.2 I haven't had time to try the demo in my other apps yet.
we'll check this asap, i'll drop a note here in this thread about how things go in this term.
mikebeck wrote:Again - very nice reverb. Very natural sounds.
thank you! we do our best to satisfy our users :oops:.
mikebeck wrote:Thanks again to dream for sharing your experiences - it helped me with the update.
seconded. and thank you too, for testing so hard! :)
Kind regards, Nick at ArtsAcoustic

Good move on the 10.4.6. Glad to hear things are going well. Yes I will have this reverb. It sounds really good, the interface is easy, and it didn't kill my cpu - these are 3 big thumbs up for me. :)

Have a good one both of you.
dream

Return to “Arts Acoustic”