Released as donationware: "Christortion"

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Problem: In FLStudio when I move sliders/check boxes and cover GUI with one of fruity's windows or go to another plug, the GUI resets to the default patch (but the parameters stay as they were). This plug is awesome though. Does great for kicks and bass.
Last edited by The Chase on Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

thanks_A_lot,will_try_tomorow

this plug is sick!!!!

filthy sick!!

well done :)

& thanx again for shearing!

is there any of your other stuff that i have missed?

Subz

The Chase wrote:Problem: In FLStudio when I move sliders/check boxes and cover GUI with one of fruity's windows or go to another plug, the GUI resets to the default patch (but the parameters stay as they were). This plug is awesome though. Does great for kicks and bass.
The same problem in Cubase SX3 here.
I hope this is fixed as the sound is very impressive.

I really hope you get enough downloads for this thing because its simply awesome. I don't have a comparable unit. It's a hard crush but somewhat tempered and even. It would definately clear at least half my distortion plugins at the moment. I try so many, but always get stuck with something that's a little off. The GUI reset is the same here, but it would be nice if it received enough attention to warrant more work on it... the configurabilty tactics here make it very different. Thanks once again Christian!

sweeeet stuff!! :D

Mr. Budde, I think it's fair to say you're already a legend. Thanks for this.

runagate wrote:Mr. Budde, I think it's fair to say you're already a legend. Thanks for this.
Good to hear :oops: I've donated the algorithm to public domain, since it is available in an unimportant paper anyway. Also it's very simple, once you know how to do it. It will be on the music-dsp site in the next days, so I guess there will be other plugins using this technique.
Also there are so many things which can be done using this. I also already know one company who might bring a new product with this...

The bugs in this version have been fixed and a new version will be available today. I only need to create a nicer GUI for the plugin.

Christian

Christian Budde wrote:I only need to create a nicer GUI for the plugin.

Christian
Leave it! It's simple and intuitive 8)

The Chase wrote:
Christian Budde wrote:I only need to create a nicer GUI for the plugin.
Leave it! It's simple and intuitive 8)
Already too late: http://www.savioursofsoul.de/Christian/ ... ortion.zip

many thanks for this (rather simple) little waveshaper gadget. :tu:

Thanks again, it's great!

I'm so glad I (we) get to benefit from the from your deep understanding of sound.

Cheers!
Now Somewhat Retired

thanks, christian! i'll try it out asap.

kylen wrote:If you release this one with presets:
1st preset="Hot Night In Rio" :love:
(see latest version)

Return to “Effects”