Announcing SynthMaster FREE! v1.0.2.1

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

which is wierd as most patches use such little CPU.. but when i hit random the cpu meter in live actually said 108% ?? better than last time i guess ,it actually said 160%then ???

kv331 wrote:Thanks very much Debutante, I'll debug these issues with FL tonight. FL handles things a bit differently, so I should have tested with FL before the release :(

I did my tests with Cubase, and encountered none of the ones you had. Anyhow, time to test with FL Studio now :)

Thanks a lot for the feedback!

Bulent
Similar in Sonicbyte's Phrazor!

kv331 wrote:
jupiter8 wrote:
bduffy wrote:As far as I can tell, this version will not sync to Cubase SX 3's tempo, and while looping, it tends to drop out on the first bar. Don't know if I'm missing something...
That's a Cubase bug i think. Does it loop properly around say bar 4-8 ?
Yeah, I was going to ask the same question. The way SynthMaster recognizes a restart is to check if the current sample position is reset back to zero. If your loop starts at time zero, that might cause a problem, but I'll try to find a workaround for that as well.

I wish the host application (Cubase in this particular case) signaled the start of playback somehow, just as ProTools does...
Hey thanks, I guess I should try it at a later bar position. :D

Hopefuly, next week I will post another update for the remaining issues.

The standard version of SynthMaster will be announced as well, and will be available from our web site :)
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

We are very close to starting the sale process. We're hoping that it will start next week Thursday/Friday (Jan 18/19).

For those of you who would like to be notified when SynthMaster is available for sale, just leave us your e-mail address at http://www.kv331audio.com/purchase.aspx

Thanks!

Bulent
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

I still can't get this to work properly. Very fuzzy & I hit play & it doesn't catch the midi note right away. The stand alone sounds fine, but I guess it's because you can set preferences in it. It doesn;t seem to like ASIO4All. Any chance you'll do a setup tab in the VST? I think that's the only way I can play this.

osiris wrote:I still can't get this to work properly. Very fuzzy & I hit play & it doesn't catch the midi note right away. The stand alone sounds fine, but I guess it's because you can set preferences in it. It doesn;t seem to like ASIO4All. Any chance you'll do a setup tab in the VST? I think that's the only way I can play this.
Have you tried changing the IO settings on your VST Host? Like switching to ASIO4ALL?

osiris wrote:I still can't get this to work properly. Very fuzzy & I hit play & it doesn't catch the midi note right away. The stand alone sounds fine, but I guess it's because you can set preferences in it. It doesn;t seem to like ASIO4All. Any chance you'll do a setup tab in the VST? I think that's the only way I can play this.
Also check buffer settings. They need to be multiples of 16 IIRC.

I tried it on everything=ASIO4ALL, WaveMime(?) & DirectSound & it sounds worse & worse. I don't know what multiples of 16 IIRC means, but the stand alone, said, select audio type-I hit ASIO4ALL, & it was off & running.

IIRC = if I remember correctly

osiris wrote:I tried it on everything=ASIO4ALL, WaveMime(?) & DirectSound & it sounds worse & worse. I don't know what multiples of 16 IIRC means, but the stand alone, said, select audio type-I hit ASIO4ALL, & it was off & running.
The standard wave driver (MME) uses 512 samples buffer size by default, so it should work in theory.

Return to “Instruments”