Oberheim SEM emulation - released (demo available)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Looking and sounding good!

Weren't you doing a Vermona Mono Lancet-like monosynth also? What happened with that one?

Nielzie wrote:Looking and sounding good!
Weren't you doing a Vermona Mono Lancet-like monosynth also? What happened with that one?
I finished the Kickwork drum synth. The Lancet-thingy may come, but exists only on paper yet...
(so many ideas, so little time. Implementing a stepsequencer into the Flexfilterbank (like Moog Murf), improve Cromina, make an enhanced version of Clockwork with all addons integrated....   :help: )
ImageImage

I'd love to see a version of ClockWork that has an integrated timeline, which could have markers on it for start/stop/pattern.

(Similar to Matrix sequencing in Reason I guess, but the timeline within the plugin)

If you're going to make a version full of addons, that would be a great time to add such a feature :D :D :D

koalaboy wrote:I'd love to see a version of ClockWork that has an integrated timeline, which could have markers on it for start/stop/pattern.

(Similar to Matrix sequencing in Reason I guess, but the timeline within the plugin)
+1m

i wouldn't mind paying full price for Clockwork again if it's to have all the add-ons integrated !

risome wrote:Mac and Pc ?
Sorry, PC only (as usual).
ImageImage

WOK wrote:
Nielzie wrote:Looking and sounding good!
I finished the Kickwork drum synth. The Lancet-thingy may come, but exists only on paper yet...
Ahh ok, but I remember you showing the GUI of the Lancet-thingy (which looked good, like the kickwork) so I guess that part is already done then :)

so many ideas, so little time
Understandable. We'll be patient. You're on a roll Wolfgang. Love you're stuff ..and what's to come.

Tim

Very nice :tu:

Will I need it? ;)

himalaya wrote:Is the GUI done with Tom Oberheim's approval? Just asking since the SEM is an existing commercial product, and so this direct copy could be on shaky ground without such permission, me thinks.
(sorry, I don't want to spoil the party and all, but I thought I'd ask)
Well, this project started reverse: I began to make the GUI just to see if I can do it. Then I thought to test, whether this will sound good as a plugin. The result was "this could be published", and my opinion is that a plugin is no concurrency to a real analog device with real knobs. After all I decided to mail Tom, whether he would have a problem with this, but I did not get a reply. So we will see....
ImageImage

pfff... i'd like this with the current/proper SEM interface please !!! sounds much better this way !

koalaboy wrote:I'd love to see a version of ClockWork that has an integrated timeline, which could have markers on it for start/stop/pattern.

If you're going to make a version full of addons, that would be a great time to add such a feature :D :D :D
VST Host automation?
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

Very nice analogue sound-Is it using osc or samples of the real machine played from an sfz player in synthmaker or synth edit etc-I presume it is Synthmaker or is it coded-not that it matters how it is made so long as it sounds good-Just curious.
When will it be available?
Cheers,
Steve :)
Synth Magic synths for Konatkt - ARP Quadra, Polymoog and many more. www.synthmagic.co.uk

synthmagic wrote:Very nice analogue sound-Is it using osc or samples of the real machine played from an sfz player in synthmaker or synth edit etc-I presume it is Synthmaker or is it coded-not that it matters how it is made so long as it sounds good-Just curious.
When will it be available?
Cheers,Steve :)
No samples, pure synthesis in Synthedit (with some extra modules).
Needs some fine-tuning (CPU too high yet), presets, manual..... so at least 10 days to go
ImageImage

Hell, I'd use this just to stare at the GUI (even if it didn't make sound). :o
"You don’t expect much beyond a gaping, misspelled void when you stare into the cold dark place that is Internet comments."

---Salon on internet trolls attacking Cleveland kidnapping victim Amanda Berry

The Obie emulation does remind me of my FVS-4. Nice work WOK. I love your frequency shifter!

Wish I had some cash for it...

I plan to try out the SimpShi...looks nice and I always wanted to get that "First Seven Days" sound of the Bode Frequency Shifter.
Last edited by Gonga on Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Instruments”