Snow song in 15/8

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

bluebell wrote:
2NDMOUSE wrote:i'd completely forgotten about it due to me trying to work out what processing was being done on the vocal...........?
I added the pre-reverb replacing the initial version. I simply took the first word, reversed it in time, applied a long reverb, reversed the result and put it before the first word, overlapping.

In old times with a Tascam 4 track cassette recorder we had to flip the cassette tape :)
Yeah , that part i worked out cos i'd experimented with reverse verb before. I just meant in general =p

2NDMOUSE wrote:
bluebell wrote:
2NDMOUSE wrote:i'd completely forgotten about it due to me trying to work out what processing was being done on the vocal...........?
I added the pre-reverb replacing the initial version. I simply took the first word, reversed it in time, applied a long reverb, reversed the result and put it before the first word, overlapping.

In old times with a Tascam 4 track cassette recorder we had to flip the cassette tape :)
Yeah , that part i worked out cos i'd experimented with reverse verb before. I just meant in general =p
Lots of a simulated plate reverb and +5 dB at 8 kHz to boost the silky sound my wife could keep because I am a good boy and she never has to shout at me :roll:

Lovely piece. I am a sucker for different rhythms, especially when you have made it flow so well.

I also remember the Tascam 4 Track. It was great to use then...
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Return to “Music Cafe”