Spaceship Delay

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Spaceship Delay

Yup. Works like a charm :) Thanks :)

PS: Guitar Gadgets - nice ;) I'd like to see a new version, with even more pedals. It's a cool concept.
TELURICA - "Made In ___ [INSERT LOCATION]" - EP.
Available now on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/telurica/sets/ma ... t-location

Thanks guys !
On a related un-related note, I've been meaning to upload an IR of my Master-Room XL-121 spring somewhere, is there any sites that hosts free IRs that users can upload?
Maybe with GitHub, or a free Wordpress account/blog ?
PS: Guitar Gadgets - nice ;) I'd like to see a new version, with even more pedals. It's a cool concept.
I think it's going to be difficult now to add more pedals inside the current version :lol: But maybe one day I'll do an updated version with a different UI :tu:

Spaceship Delay 1.0.4 for Windows is available, the Mac OS X version will follow very soon. The new version includes some optimization on the Spring Reverb algorithm speed / CPU consumption, and... the AAX version :D

Congratulations on the third place! :clap: :clap:

It is unfair that you do not take some of the prize :?

Best regards

So, final update of the year 2016 I think, but not the last one, Spaceship Delay has been updated to version 1.0.5, with mono/stereo versions for Pro Tools and Logic Pro X, a new tremolo, new modulations options for filter frequency, a switch for the location of the post FXs, and a few improvements.

I advice you to update the presets + tutorial folders as well since there are new presets and because I have updated a little the way they work to handle the upcoming new features ;)

Again, thanks a lot to all the people who have supported Spaceship Delay during the KVR DC, and don't worry I still have a few things to add inside !

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”