U-he Users and Sound Design Facebook Group

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

proteus-ix wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:32 pm Honestly I think Reddit could be the best place, since it's easier to link files in the sidebar, and review and track older conversations. FB to me is mostly useless for anything truly productive.
i find reddit pretty terrible for that purpose

irre wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:00 pm or maybe this kvr thing people talk about :oops: :ud:
:hihi:

proteus-ix wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:32 pm Honestly I think Reddit could be the best place, since it's easier to link files in the sidebar, and review and track older conversations. FB to me is mostly useless for anything truly productive.
Reddit archives posts after 6 months. Don't rely on it for posterity.

Also any content has to be located off site anyway. Plus mods need to design for both the old interface and new one (which is constantly in flux as a "beta"). It's a nightmare to maintain.

Functionally is no different from here with all the additional disadvantages of an inherently combative platform. Imagine KVR with a "dislike" button.

One thing I noticed this week is a lot of people finding the group after picking up the NI "U-he Collection" That promotion is very popular. KVR gets linked to a lot and it drives traffic back here. My goal with the group was to extend the community and there was no U-he Facebook group at the time. It's doing a good job. A lot of pro sound designers on the group, and most if not all members are at least really big fans of U-he.

Then there were 1000... :tu:

:party:
1000Members.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “u-he”