Synthmaster browser downloads messed up

Official support for: kv331audio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Still can't download latest sound packs

aMUSEd wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:26 am
SGTVW wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:00 am
kv331 wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:38 am It is.
Wait a second, Japan's Vintage is part of the Everything Bundle? :ud:
I've never been able to download it.
I can only see it 'for sale' not in downloadable content as well. Also the same for Mike Kastrups second expansion, I only have the first (which is confusingly labelled as MK expansion 2 though in the browser)
Hi aMUSED,

Please write me your email address from PM I will check your account too.

All the best
Gerçek

is the 2.9.9 update out yet?

There is a beta version in your account probably (there is one in mine).

But no it isn't released yet afaik.
rsp
sound sculptist

OK that'll do for now - thanks

I have the same problem with 2.9.8/9. I have bought "Insignia Essentials 4 Clubbin", but I can't download it.

The Shop is generally weird. When I have selected "Installed Products" or "Purchased Products" it lists everything, and when I select "All Products" it only lists the one I purchased.

Also, every product says that it's compatible with SynthMaster ONE. That's clearly an error and probably the reason why I can't download my presets.

So the beta still has the same bug? Damn

You tried it?
I no longer installs SM1 expansions for me with this beta.
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:21 pm You tried it?
rsp
So you can install expansions with the current version? Then there's something terribly wrong on my end.

Not yet - I need to dig out the access code from somewhere, my browser never seems to remember my login for the user site

aMUSEd wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:24 pm Not yet - I need to dig out the access code from somewhere, my browser never seems to remember my login for the user site
For me it forgets every few months.
rsp
sound sculptist

Held wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:24 pm
zvenx wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:21 pm You tried it?
rsp
So you can install expansions with the current version? Then there's something terribly wrong on my end.
Let me remove some and try it and see, but for sure I know after I installed 2.9.9 it didn't try to download the SM1's which 2.9.8 did....But I haven't gotten any new expansions in awhile so I didn't test if it can download what isn't there properly.... So let me try removing some and see if it redownloads it.
rsp
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sound sculptist

Yes it did it.
rsp
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sound sculptist

Thanks for testing. Then I need to figure out what's going on with my installation. Or maybe it's only a problem on windows.

Most welcome.

I have it on both mac and windows...........
If you want I can go test it on the windows system too.

P.S. If you do my test, make sure you have a copy of your favourites file (fortunately I did) because the ones you temporarily move to the desktop and reinstall, it removes their patches from your favourites.
rsp
sound sculptist

Return to “KV331 Audio”