accSone released crusher-X 9

Official support for: accsone.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

daizok wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:22 am
freq wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:31 am Though we did intense betatest for 9, no one in the industry is safe from bugs ;-). We're currently working on an update, expect it soon.
:tu:
Hi,
Free update version 9.22 should fix the issues - thanks for reporting!
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=573514

Enjoy
accSone

I love Crusher-x - the best plugin I have used. But.. I only bought it a year ago - it is pretty expensive anyway but 99 euros after that to update seems a lot.
I really want to support Crusher-X in all versions - could any of this still be added in version 9 ?

Separate start point slider and modulation for GCO
DCO frequency and level as G1 / G2 modulation destinations
An option in the settings menu to get rid of factory sounds.. when you load grain buffer or GCO I personally never use the factory sounds so it is just an extra level of clicking every time selecting between file or factory sound.

A future wish would be smoother morphing so it never has abrupt sound jumps - morphing is incredible, but could it be possible to blend every setting? including what is loaded in the grain buffer and GCO and fade them out and fade any new setting / sample in? Would be fantastic to set morph to 60 seconds and know it would smoothly morph between any patch you import.. I have no idea if that is possible but I would like it.

One other thing whilst testing - I usually control Crusher-x with a trackpad and it feels really good, I prefer the way the sliders now respond in version 9 but the G1 / G2 mod sliders feel way too slow to me, is there a reason for that? I can understand wanting super precise control but I cant see why it matters that much with them, would take about 20 seconds to scroll from bottom to top on a track pad.

Hi,
cendrars wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:02 pm I love Crusher-x - the best plugin I have used. But.. I only bought it a year ago - it is pretty expensive anyway but 99 euros after that to update seems a lot.
You may have already seen it: https://www.accsone.com/about/pricing-guarantee
cendrars wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:02 pm I really want to support Crusher-X in all versions - could any of this still be added in version 9 ?
Pretty sure that we can get some of these into version 9

cendrars wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:02 pm Separate start point slider and modulation for GCO
Would be a strong feature - it found already in our backlog - we're currently working on some basic stabilization releases first but probably one of the next feature updates can take this.
cendrars wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:02 pm DCO frequency and level as G1 / G2 modulation destinations
No, think not that we will do it like this. It's too far a concept stretch of the Modulation Matrix - high risk to implement this strech (exceptions, etc.) . Did you try to modulate the DCO frequency with external parameters? Or the DCO system itself can be enhanced, lets see...
cendrars wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:02 pm An option in the settings menu to get rid of factory sounds.. when you load grain buffer or GCO I personally never use the factory sounds so it is just an extra level of clicking every time selecting between file or factory sound.
Factory sounds meanwhile moved into a seperate folder. And you can add with a global setting a path to your sound folder. That allowes you to pick sounds very quickly. This doesn't work for you? Maybe we add a shortcut (e.g. shift) to jump direct to the file dialog?
cendrars wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:02 pm A future wish would be smoother morphing so it never has abrupt sound jumps - morphing is incredible, but could it be possible to blend every setting? including what is loaded in the grain buffer and GCO and fade them out and fade any new setting / sample in? Would be fantastic to set morph to 60 seconds and know it would smoothly morph between any patch you import.. I have no idea if that is possible but I would like it.
Big topic - needs 2nd shadow grain buffers to switch from/to. It's on the backlog, good update candidate but for later

Thanks again for your thoughts!
Best
accSone

cendrars wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:18 pm One other thing whilst testing - I usually control Crusher-x with a trackpad and it feels really good, I prefer the way the sliders now respond in version 9 but the G1 / G2 mod sliders feel way too slow to me, is there a reason for that? I can understand wanting super precise control but I cant see why it matters that much with them, would take about 20 seconds to scroll from bottom to top on a track pad.
Good point, will be improved in upcoming update.

Thanks!
accSone

Thanks for all the answers. I hadn't seen the option to set a file path in the settings, that works really well.
I will upgrade to Crusher-X 9 now and I am really excited you think more morphing possibilities could come in future versions - that is great to hear.
Cheers.

Return to “accSone”