What do you think NI are going to reveal at Namm?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hjack wrote:i, ask you to apolagise me ahja and cptgone.. it should only be revealed at namm, right :oops:
my mistake
well now, everybody knows that ni is releasing the jp and the virs soft versions
:P
I'll believe it when I see it...
ew
A spectral heretic...

by the way ni are going to reveal ladies nipples again,i saw the pics from last year :hyper:

ew wrote:
hjack wrote:i, ask you to apolagise me ahja and cptgone.. it should only be revealed at namm, right :oops:
my mistake
well now, everybody knows that ni is releasing the jp and the virs soft versions
:P
I'll believe it when I see it...
ew
to kill the anxiety, start using one of those pics editor softs, morphing different pics of jps and vurius with reaktor

btw, wasn't this suposed to be a vurtis emul

I'm hoping for an updated Kontakt and/or a new version of Traktor with VST effects support (or at the very least rewire client).

hjack wrote:btw, wasn't this suposed to be a vurtis emul
Not really-Liqih said it was inspired by a Virus,and NOT a Virus emulation.
He WAS working on another version at one time(as was I-we were thinking of combining the two).It may still happen,but then again it may not.
ew
A spectral heretic...

ew wrote:
hjack wrote:btw, wasn't this suposed to be a vurtis emul
Not really-Liqih said it was inspired by a Virus,and NOT a Virus emulation.
He WAS working on another version at one time(as was I-we were thinking of combining the two).It may still happen,but then again it may not.
ew
thanksd ew

vurt wrote:by the way ni are going to reveal ladies nipples again,i saw the pics from last year :hyper:
NI put the ni into nipples

ey wheres the NAMM pix from last year!. a new Kontakt with a non-sucky interface would be nice. otherwise i hope they dont release a kickass sequencer or i'll feel a bit like i have been wasting my time..

Kontact 2 would be nice. Battery 3.0 (oh wait, they just updated it....), Absynth 4.0 (oh wait again, they just updated it as well!) Reaktor 4.0? Hm.... Or are they going to announce any new products? They usually give us a heads up if they are going to announce anything new...check their website....

Or...they might not do anything for now.... :p

Zai

I see nothing in the immediate future for Reaktor unfortunately..

Good thing it's a yawning maw already..

:D

ianweb123 wrote:
cptgone wrote:Someone here once suggested Roland had forced Krakli to drop some vintage Roland emulation.
Thats news to me :?: :?:
That was WilliamK
The armchair is more than the sum of the bastards

Sicklecell666 wrote:I see nothing in the immediate future for Reaktor unfortunately..
I do hope they release Reaktor 5 in 2005. There are a bunch of cool things they could do with it.

Fixing bugs with Kontakt and Kompakt would be nice. Nothing like buying hundreds of dollars worth of software and libraries only to find the DFD doesn't work, NI doesn't know how to fix it (or refuses to), and other people have the same problem as you.

My crystale ball says that all NI software will be updated, here's just a taste..........

New registration process, where you have the send in DNA samples, set up a retnal scan system and re-register every time you change any setting.

New online help function featuring "instant support"
with a quote that will prompt "read the manual" or "it' isn't our fault, please turn off computer and unplug as we have had terrible problems when trying to use our software when power is on"

New incompatiblity list to help save time with frusterating problems. You'll never have to worry about finding compatibility problems again, every plug/host/FX is listed.

:o

Return to “Instruments”