nB Audio - Monolisa v1.1 update !

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Very good looking GUI, and nice sound too - especially the basses.

Couple of suggestions:

1) How about making the "Note Priority" switch (on the back) fixed, so it doesn't remember any program change. That way, when you change presets you don't have to "flip the synth around" everytime to change the setting. Of course it is possible in most hosts to simply edit the presets and save as a new .fxb file, but not so in Logic.

2) While playing it I noticed you've got Aftertouch hard-wired to filter cutoff, but I can't find any way to control it's depth. Therefore, any slight pressure on a sustained note will open the filter - quite a lot sometimes. Any chance of adding a depth control for this..?

Personally I prefer to control cutoff with the Mod Wheel, and use aftertouch for Pitch LFO Depth. But I know of other players who like the opposite, so I'm aware that you can't please everyone. Unless you add a simple Mod Matrix - Hint, hint... :wink:

But overall, this is a very nice sounding and good looking synth. Well done and thanks very much.

:)

Majken wrote: Looks very neat Jörgen, gonna grab it and give it a go. Nice to see you making SE synths.
:D
Sicklecell666 wrote: Quality on this level will make you a definate favorite for many people..I'd say this is a fantastic debut..
Well actually, I was more or less prepared for the usual "been there, done that" around here.
So thanks a lot Sickle. :)
ouroboros wrote:Monolisa, Monolisa....,
Her voice is pleasant and effective, and her face is to die for!
:lol:
andywanders wrote: Very good looking GUI, and nice sound too - especially the basses.

Couple of suggestions:

1) How about making the "Note Priority" switch (on the back) fixed, so it doesn't remember any program change.
That way, when you change presets you don't have to "flip the synth around" everytime to change the setting.
...or maybe different patches can have different NotePriorities. :wink:
andywanders wrote: 2) While playing it I noticed you've got Aftertouch hard-wired to filter cutoff, but I can't find any way to control it's depth.
Therefore, any slight pressure on a sustained note will open the filter - quite a lot sometimes.
Any chance of adding a depth control for this..?
That's a good idea. Shouldn't be too hard.
andywanders wrote: Personally I prefer to control cutoff with the Mod Wheel, and use aftertouch for Pitch LFO Depth.
But I know of other players who like the opposite, so I'm aware that you can't please everyone.
Unless you add a simple Mod Matrix - Hint, hint... :wink:
Monolisa 2XT³ MegaModular ? :shock: :lol:

Aftertouch intensity-control added. 8)

Sorry.
Forgot to upload the new version.
Done now. :oops:

nBeat wrote:Aftertouch intensity-control added. 8)
WOW..!

You are da best..!

Gonna grab it now and play with it this weekend.

Just let put my shades on...

8)

That's better.

nBeat wrote:
andywanders wrote: Personally I prefer to control cutoff with the Mod Wheel, and use aftertouch for Pitch LFO Depth.
But I know of other players who like the opposite, so I'm aware that you can't please everyone.
Unless you add a simple Mod Matrix - Hint, hint... :wink:
Monolisa 2XT³ MegaModular ? :shock: :lol:
:)

Go on... I dare you...

He he he... :lol: :lol: :lol:

andywanders wrote: Gonna grab it now and play with it this weekend.

Just let put my shades on...
8)
That's better.

This is really a good sounding synth! GUI is top notch too. :D

great sound- clear and powerful
very nice gui
fantastic debut!

Return to “Instruments”