New rock track I'm finishing up...maybe kind of a 80's vibe.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bake wrote:
Speed, please delete all my threads over there.
Thanks.
Nope - ask one of the moderators of the forum.

Best regards,

Spe3d

:O)

Manc Chris wrote:Cheers, butI already have a login myself.The point was that it becomes a pain to have to sign in to someone's site, to download somebody else's songs.

For instance ... I clicked on your link. Got to the auditorium. Signed in. Then was faced with the main forum screen. From which I have to try and find the song that you originally linked to.

It's crap. And this probably why the DL's have fallen. :x
Just got have you - and you have helped get someone removed from the forum

Also it takes less than two seconds to register at the auditorium (dont even need a valid email addy) there is a little box you can tick next to the log in that will enable the site to remeber you - when you then visit - it logs you in - bit like K-v-R

Do you really type in your log in to k-v-r every time you vist?

Best regards,

Spe3d

:O)

Spe3D quoth

What utter bollocks. Saying he couldnt get the tracks had absolutely f**k-all to do with you banning the guy.

Saying he didnt find it convenient to download tracks from there certainly seems to be the reason you're blaming him though.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

whyterabbyt wrote:Spe3D quoth

What utter bollocks. Saying he couldnt get the tracks had absolutely f**k-all to do with you banning the guy.

Saying he didnt find it convenient to download tracks from there certainly seems to be the reason you're blaming him though.
The wrabbit has come out to play :D

I think this is a tad limited for you - please explain what you mean - if you feel like quothing some more - what sort of browser do you use? phpbb has a handy quote button ;)

Please explain which bits you find hard to follow.

whyterabbyt wrote:Please explain which bits you find hard to follow.
Most of what you type - but I understand why you type it - and why you chose to use a rodent as mascot ;)

Lets get it on....

COOL!!! THIS THREAD IS FUCKIN' SMOKIN' NOW!!!

MORE FIGHTING PLEASE...

Spe3D quoth

Most of what you type

I presume its the polysyllables, sorry 'words with lots of bits in' thats the problem then.

but I understand why you type it

I doubt it.

and why you chose to use a rodent as mascot

Really? Explain it then for the nice folks at home. Dont forget to explain who Alice really was.

I also think you should know. 'psuedonym' and 'mascot' dont mean the same thing. I know once the words start to get past four or five letters they must get all hard and stuff for you, but you could have asked someone else.

whyterabbyt wrote:
I presume its the polysyllables, sorry 'words with lots of bits in' thats the problem then.

I doubt it.

Really? Explain it then for the nice folks at home. Dont forget to explain who Alice really was.
whyterabbyt wrote:
What utter bollocks.
too right :lol:

Spe3D quoth

I think this is a tad limited.

I think this is a tad limited.
That I can agree on ;)

I'm so glad. No, really.