Will there be a Group Buy for ArtsAcoustic Reverb?

Official support for: artsacoustic.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i guess it's a definite no then huh?

I don't understand how 1 huge successful group buy would not be good for arts acoustic. Do you want to make money lol??!!

ttoz wrote:i guess it's a definite no then huh?
up to now, yes.
ttoz wrote:I don't understand how 1 huge successful group buy would not be good for arts acoustic. Do you want to make money lol??!!
trust me, we`ll do it when we think it`s useful :) .
Kind regards, Nick at ArtsAcoustic

Some of us out here are desperate for a blindingly decent reverb :)
Mixcraft 8 Recording Studio : Reason 10

audiobot202 wrote:Some of us out here are desperate for a blindingly decent reverb :)
Well the two Verbs I feel are the best are the Arts Acoustics and the Sonic Flavor R66 Verbs. I finally bit the bullet and purchased the Art Acoustics Verb, it's the best I've heard and I feel is better for my needs.

Now, if you really want an excellent Verb and Delay Suite, get one of the fore-mentioned Verbs and also consider buying Audio Damage's Ronin Delay, an excellent Delay plugin and it's cheap considering it's quality. The best I've heard in my opinion, in fact, you can also get some very interesting Verb effects from it as well. A very Airy sounding effect VST.

Both are excellent effects and compliment each other very well.

DennisT 8)
Last edited by dlt123 on Sat Oct 01, 2005 8:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Coronal Winds Radio - Tune In!
Remember, what you believe doesn't rewrite reality.

audiobot202 wrote:Some of us out here are desperate for a blindingly decent reverb :)
I can recommend the ArtsAcoustic Reverb. Some people say it's very good. :wink:

Best wishes, FRitz
In the end will be the word.
Check out some of my music at www.fritzmetal.de

R66 is on a group buy right now, with almost no takers.

That's 'cos we are waiting for AA to soften to a GB!!

Hear Hear.

Regards

don1thedon wrote:That's 'cos we are waiting for AA to soften to a GB!!
Exactly right! :hihi: :hihi:

Well, if you need a very high quality reverb right now then there really is no other option than to buy the AA reverb. Sorry.. but that's how it is. :P

Cheers!
bManic

bmanic wrote:Well, if you need a very high quality reverb right now then there really is no other option than to buy the AA reverb. Sorry.. but that's how it is. :P

Cheers!
bManic
Don't need one now, so I, for one, can wait. :wink:

(The one from the other company will be coming out shortly... Ain't it great that we have such a wealth of choices?).

JD

bmanic wrote:Well, if you need a very high quality reverb right now then there really is no other option than to buy the AA reverb. Sorry.. but that's how it is. :P

Cheers!
bManic
I agree, AA is an excellent reverb, which is why I bought it last week. Nice verb...

Also, I auditioned the R66 verb that is having a Group Buy right now. It also is a great sounding reverb and I am going to enter the Sonic Flavors R66 GB for this one as well. Both sound great and are the best VST reverbs I've heard. The R66 sounds very clean and clear and has a different feeling than the AA reverb. I can see that both are must haves...

DennisT
Coronal Winds Radio - Tune In!
Remember, what you believe doesn't rewrite reality.

james0tucson wrote:R66 is on a group buy right now, with almost no takers.
30 entries now, and still 9 days to go. really., not bad at all by group buy standards, since they all sign up last minute.

The bad news is that I'm waiting for a group buy before i purchase AA reverb, as I am convinced, as is always my luck, that a week after I buy it at full price it will be possibly 50% off. and in my crappy currency..wel...it all adds up.

ttoz wrote:The bad news is that I'm waiting for a group buy before i purchase AA reverb, as I am convinced, as is always my luck, that a week after I buy it at full price it will be possibly 50% off. and in my crappy currency..wel...it all adds up.
Ditto. 8)

JeffSanders wrote:
ttoz wrote:The bad news is that I'm waiting for a group buy before i purchase AA reverb, as I am convinced, as is always my luck, that a week after I buy it at full price it will be possibly 50% off. and in my crappy currency..wel...it all adds up.
Ditto. 8)
Makes you wonder why they don't "get with the program" huh?
;-)

Return to “Arts Acoustic”