AIKO Skin (for U-he Diva)

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Diva

Vortifex wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:20 pm
Ploki wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:49 pm There's three skin versions (see screenshot)

Not sure AIKO supports full-sized browser.
1) I know there's three versions. I'm saying I can't see how to access them. Is that image from the right click menu? This is what I get:

aikodemo.png

2) It does support full size browser, as shown on their website:

Maybe these features are disabled on the demo?
1)Color variations are not available in Demo. Just 1 color (the default color).
2)Oh that one is the image from an old version I forgot to delete :dog:
In current version the browser is like this:
ImageMONA, the new skin for DIVA is released! | Follow me on Twitter.

looks like i should update AIKO :D

Just a minor inconvenience bug:

When I click and drag on the modulations, the "box" where this is registered seems to be a bit off. Not sure if it depends on Scale.

Take this screenshot as an example. You can see that the mouse cursor is already hovering over ModWhl, but when I drag now, it's still increasing Env2. When making the screenshot it looks now closer, but even if I go down a bit further, still it works on Env 2 instead of ModWhl. But I can click and drag below the ModWhl area and then it increades ModWhl.
2023-02-13 20_22_15-CLAPi_ Diva (u-he) - Track 1 _Diva_ [2_4].png
But overall, really enjoing this skin, Ploki!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thanks, but plugmon made this one :D

Ploki wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:37 pm Thanks, but plugmon made this one :D
Oh no, I mixed this up .. again :)
Find my (music) related software projects here: github.com/Fannon

plugmon wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 4:13 pm 2)Oh that one is the image from an old version I forgot to delete :dog:
In current version the browser is like this:
How do I enable this in the demo?

Fannon wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:25 pm Just a minor inconvenience bug:

When I click and drag on the modulations, the "box" where this is registered seems to be a bit off. Not sure if it depends on Scale.

Take this screenshot as an example. You can see that the mouse cursor is already hovering over ModWhl, but when I drag now, it's still increasing Env2. When making the screenshot it looks now closer, but even if I go down a bit further, still it works on Env 2 instead of ModWhl. But I can click and drag below the ModWhl area and then it increades ModWhl.

2023-02-13 20_22_15-CLAPi_ Diva (u-he) - Track 1 _Diva_ [2_4].png

But overall, really enjoing this skin, Ploki!
Thanks for the report. I checked the box and yeah it overlaps the lower box by like 2 or 3px. I fixed it and updated the package (v1.5.1). Please re-download the latest version.

And it's natural that you mix up me and Ploki––Both of our names start with "Pl" and both make great skins :lol:

Vortifex wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:05 pm
How do I enable this in the demo?
The big browser can be opened from the "Load" button at the header.

plugmon wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:47 am Thanks for the report. I checked the box and yeah it overlaps the lower box by like 2 or 3px. I fixed it and updated the package (v1.5.1). Please re-download the latest version.
Wow, that was quick - thanks! :)

Btw. since you already gave a sneak preview in the mail on it: This "New Diva Skin" project (looks great!) - will there be an upgrade path for AIKO owners? Or is it something that will be shipped with future Diva releases out of the box, similar to what you did with Hive 2?
Find my (music) related software projects here: github.com/Fannon

plugmon wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:47 am
And it's natural that you mix up me and Ploki––Both of our names start with "Pl" and both make great skins :lol:
:hug:
can't wait for your new Diva skin, the preview that was in the mail looks gorgeous :love:

Fannon wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:17 am Btw. since you already gave a sneak preview in the mail on it: This "New Diva Skin" project (looks great!) - will there be an upgrade path for AIKO owners? Or is it something that will be shipped with future Diva releases out of the box, similar to what you did with Hive 2?
Yeah Diva2 with new Uhbie OSC and TB-303 filter and the new skin.....is not planned at all :P This is just a personal project.
Upgrade path is not decided yet...It depends on the total amount of labor. The harder the process is, the stingier I may be😱

Just tripped across this beautiful Hive Valentine's Day present when updating my Diva skin ...

Valentine’s Day gift from Plugmon––Izmo Dark skin! The most functional dark chocolate bar🍫

https://twitter.com/plugmon_jp/status/1 ... aN5I4tAAAA

https://plugmon.jp/product/izmo-dark/
Bitwig Certified Trainer

billcarroll wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:03 pm Just tripped across this beautiful Hive Valentine's Day present when updating my Diva skin ...

Valentine’s Day gift from Plugmon––Izmo Dark skin! The most functional dark chocolate bar🍫

https://twitter.com/plugmon_jp/status/1 ... aN5I4tAAAA

https://plugmon.jp/product/izmo-dark/
Oh my that's lovely :love:

Just installed the latest Aiko (v1.5.1) and there is some overlapping text in the Transpose portion of the main window. With Transpose at 0, there's a -24 also visible. Values above 0 also have similar problems. Values below 0 appear correctly.

BTW, the new Dark Izmo looks really, really great. Nice work!

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 12:41 am Just installed the latest Aiko (v1.5.1) and there is some overlapping text in the Transpose portion of the main window. With Transpose at 0, there's a -24 also visible. Values above 0 also have similar problems. Values below 0 appear correctly.

BTW, the new Dark Izmo looks really, really great. Nice work!
On installation, did you delete the old AIKO folder first or just replace ("overwrite") the folder? If latter, there could have been an unexpected process of file overwriting.

I'd like you to check the images folder: I changed transpose images on v1.5 update. The Images are in "Images/Animations/transpose" folder. If installed correctly, there are 49 images just saying "TRSP" without transpose values. If you find any other files like something with transpose values, they're the remnants of old versions so please delete them.

Or anyway delete and clean-install the whole skin may fix the issue.

Return to “u-he”