Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mutantdog wrote:I unsubscribed from almost every mailing list cos it's easier to let Numanoid go through them.
Completely lost now you lazy b*tch? :lol:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

e@rs wrote:Kriminal apparently became AnX.

The suspension of Num had to do with something he wrote in his sig (no idea what).
I saw that, but don't remember what it was either.

murnau wrote:
mutantdog wrote:I unsubscribed from almost every mailing list cos it's easier to let Numanoid go through them.
Completely lost now you lazy b*tch? :lol:
Same here ;)

Fleer wrote:And maybe bharris22's coupon would work when Spire's on sale :)
This is indeed the case. I wrote back to Reveal, who responded by saying that the coupon would be for $59, of unlimited duration, and can be used in the next sale for Spire. Thus, there is no risk, for anyone else on the fence :). Basically, at the end of the day you would get the RE version for no additional cost.

Sweet :tu:

Fleer wrote:
e@rs wrote:Kriminal apparently became AnX.

The suspension of Num had to do with something he wrote in his sig (no idea what).
I saw that, but don't remember what it was either.
Something about "I broke the rules on putting graphics in my KVR sig, ask me how", IIRC.

Come back, Num!
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

No-one gets banned for a graphical signature - all that happens is that it gets replaced with the "I broke the KVR sig rules". Arguing the toss with a mod OTOH...

Gamma-UT wrote:No-one gets banned for a graphical signature - all that happens is that it gets replaced with the "I broke the KVR sig rules". Arguing the toss with a mod OTOH...
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

Point taken. :P

They all got fired by Trump...

Hey Uncle E....

Are you going to pick up on UVI's Relayer sale? Just curious. Thanks!

murnau wrote:Completely lost now you lazy b*tch? :lol:
I don't want you to get suspended, too. :(

KeithAdv wrote:Hey Uncle E....

Are you going to pick up on UVI's Relayer sale?
No, unfortunately not. Except in rare instances, we can't participate in the UVI sales anymore. We can give you a free Digital Synsations when you buy any UVI product, although do keep in mind that it's the old version and can't be upgraded.

Uncle E wrote:
KeithAdv wrote:Hey Uncle E....

Are you going to pick up on UVI's Relayer sale?
No, unfortunately not. Except in rare instances, we can't participate in the UVI sales anymore. We can give you a free Digital Synsations when you buy any UVI product, although do keep in mind that it's the old version and can't be upgraded.
Oh, those French! Why do they hate good old American capitalism so much? :)

Thanks...just wanted to check. You're always my first choice.

Uncle E wrote:
murnau wrote:Completely lost now you lazy b*tch? :lol:
I don't want you to get suspended, too. :(
Hopefully not, i guess a board where you can post Smilies like this: :nutter: :idiot: isn't that strict when it comes to sick jokes. :)
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”