Xils-Lab miniSyn'X [A new happy user : Mr Jean-Michel Jarre ]

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
miniSyn'X

Thanks Lotuzia and BlackWinny. I had indeed download the full version, I have now got the correct one and look forward to trying it out. Thanks again :) :tu:
:tu: All is good

DrewDale wrote:Thanks Lotuzia and BlackWinny. I had indeed download the full version, I have now got the correct one and look forward to trying it out. Thanks again :) :tu:
:tu:

MillerSam wrote:New video is online: More Sounds of Xils-Lab miniSyn'X

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_6pjnU ... e=youtu.be
It sounds 'nice' and all, but I'm sure that, in a blind test, 80% would probably identify it as being synth1.
My other host is Bruce Forsyth

I just wanted to drop in add my voice to the praise. This is a really, really impressive sounding synth. It's had to describe it, but every single facet of this synth is oozing in character and richness. I honestly don't want to say more because it will be a lot of typing, but Xils did an excellent job, and I really like the GUI too.

There is such a strong interaction between the oscillators and filters. As I said, hard to describe, but definitely important.

I am really happy with it the way it is, but if Syn'X2 is going to be like this but with more modulation options and complexity, it's going to be immensely enjoyable for me.

Sami
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

BlackWinny wrote:Oh my God!!!

I've been absent for several days... and I come back to learn this fantastic news! Jean-Michel Jarre! What a huge reference in your book!!!

The best reward you could have ever dreamed in your life!

Un très grand BRAVO à toi, Xavier, et à toute ton équipe!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
I must admit that the possibility of JMJ playing one of my presets, even for 30s, totally made my day. Week actually. Maybe month.
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

In regard to the Synth1, Syn-X comparison, I can absolutely say beyond any doubt that there is no way Synth1 can make the sounds Syn-X can make.

Lotuzia wrote: I must admit that the possibility of JMJ playing one of my presets, even for 30s, totally made my day. Week actually.
Thats understandable Lotuzia! Very cool.. :tu:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Lotuzia wrote:I must admit that the possibility of JMJ playing one of my presets, even for 30s, totally made my day. Week actually. Maybe month.
A la votre Francais! :party:

This thing is growing on me actually. I does have character and seems to be one of those synths capable of producing "one sound to define a track" sort of sounds.
My other host is Bruce Forsyth

so is the discount til the end of the 17th, or on the 17th?

djshire wrote:so is the discount til the end of the 17th, or on the 17th?
The discount is valid until the end of the 17th, French time. But to take into account the whole world, I usually close offers during the day after (without any notice)

Best regards
Xavier
Xavier OUDIN
XILS-lab

www.xils-lab.com

XILS-lab wrote:
djshire wrote:so is the discount til the end of the 17th, or on the 17th?
The discount is valid until the end of the 17th, French time. But to take into account the whole world, I usually close offers during the day after (without any notice)

Best regards
Xavier
Good policy, since you're what, +2 GMT?

France uses 12 different time zones, the most of any country in the world. :lol:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Why wait until the 17th when one can get it today? :-)

Return to “Instruments”