FL studio 12 New Vector Mixer Preview!

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Did you see someone complaining next version of the software when he got "buy ***** 5 now to get free update to ***** 6" deal?

I would despise him.

Wat.
ImageImageImageImage

lol

Where i can get free cookies? I'm hungry.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

murnau wrote:Where i can get free cookies? I'm hungry.
...they come with the 'Free Lunch' ;)
Image-Line are proud developers of - FL Studio, FL Studio Mobile & Audio Plugins.

murnau wrote:Where i can get free cookies? I'm hungry.
give blood, they give you orange juice too
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

JMC wrote:Another common topic here seems to be the fact that "Image-Line is arrogant and ignoring its customers".
I have to admit, I was guilty of thinking this some years ago ... mainly because gol seemed rather "unfriendly" back then. :lol:

That said, I learned that Image Line is actually a company, which listens to and communicates with its customers more than most other developers in this industry. :tu:
They read and write in their own forums and here on KVR every day. And even though there are obviously a lot of requests, which are not implemented, there were also a lot of cases, where this did actually happen.

And don't take this for granted.
On some companies, you do not even get a chance to even talk to one of the devs.
We are lucky to have developers like the guys from Image Line or u-he, who actually talk to their customers.

I really don't care for the company too much. It's a bit better now than it used to be.

Nokenoku wrote:
JMC wrote:Another common topic here seems to be the fact that "Image-Line is arrogant and ignoring its customers".
I have to admit, I was guilty of thinking this some years ago ... mainly because gol seemed rather "unfriendly" back then. :lol:
Has gol changed? 8) on the other, he's the most talented software developer I have worked with (coding all the way from assembly to the GUI and everything in between, with almost zero mistakes). And all this works in real-time. I have no doubt gol is one of the most talented developers on the planet and with that level of genius comes some eccentricity. We embrace it ;)

I would like to point out tho, the list of features that 'would never happen' continues to grow year on year. So gol does take suggestions on board, once he is convinced of the logic, need or metaphorical bludgeoning of 100,000 requests.

Regards Scott
Last edited by Image-Line on Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:03 am, edited 5 times in total.
Image-Line are proud developers of - FL Studio, FL Studio Mobile & Audio Plugins.

in the demo version of 12 alpha video i like the song playing, will that song be included as song template once relased, the snare drums i like
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

mysticvibes wrote:in the demo version of 12 alpha video i like the song playing, will that song be included as song template once relased, the snare drums i like
Optimum Momentum by LollieVox? Yes I think so.

Regards Scott

yes the remix, thats the one, really cool
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

mysticvibes wrote:about the oreo analogy, i don't see it, the oreo though tasty has not specific functions to carry out hence all teh specific requests by users, spend some time on the bmw forums and youll see the same
It was just something off the top of my head in the middle of the night. I'll bet you got where I was coming from more or less, even if you don't agree with it.

Nearly everything in FL works the way it needs to. You can fire it up and make a complete song in an hour. Trust me, I've done it plenty. There is always a work-around if you hit a brick wall somewhere. It might not be what you want or your neighbor wants, but it's not something that desperately needs to be implemented.

Also, people can put it in requests all they want. Never said they couldn't. Just don't expect it all to happen because there's nothing saying that it will or even that it should. You get what you pay for and with FL, you get a hell of a lot and then some. :clap:
[Insert Signature Here]

mysticvibes wrote:in the demo version of 12 alpha video i like the song playing, will that song be included as song template once relased, the snare drums i like
Finally, someone else with good taste! (I kinda got hammered for mentioning that earlier)

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”