Replacing 2Caudio Reverbs

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Still figuring out the controls but it's working ok here in Reaper, Windows10. Sounds good too :)

ThoughtExperiment wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm Still figuring out the controls
In case you (or someone else) missed this too: originally I had stopped reading the e-mail I got past the serial #, but there's a lot more info below it... (including a list of things that don't (or not fully) work yet)
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

I'm embarassed to admit that I did actually notice that extra info but in my eagerness to get it installed I kind of skipped through it and then forgot all about it - so thanks for the reminder. I'm looking through it again alongside the GUI, and there is indeed a wealth of information - in fact I've seen some user manuals with less.

version 0.8.8 is available. now Windows version has an installer. thanks you guy for valuable feedback on 0.8.7

2ca wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:59 am version 0.8.8 is available. now Windows version has an installer. thanks you guy for valuable feedback on 0.8.7
How do we update from the previous version? I just have a link to 0.8.7

please send the email to me

Hello, I still have an Intel iMac with MacOS 12.7.2 Monterey and Logic Pro 10.7.9 (using AU plug-ins, of course). These are the most advanced versions that can run on my iMac, so I cannot update them furtherly (not until I buy a new computer, which I am not going to do soon). Would I be able to use this new reverb on my system? I would be glad to test and try this product.
By the way, I was a 2C Audio user and I am a registered owner of Aether, B2, Breeze, Vector, Precedence and Kaleidoscope, with a special love for Aether.

yes, Intel-mac version will be available too

Mr. Malygin, I have sent you an email regarding the testing and other matters, I would like tontest the reverb.
To those who have tried it, what can you tell us about it, both its stability in windows and its features?

jonrock wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:43 am To those who have tried it, what can you tell us about it, both its stability in windows and its features?
The beta I tried although some features were missing is already extremely versatile and sounded really great to me. I had no stability issues at all. Unfortunately it stopped working now altogether - I assume it's time-limited.

(I got it from its own dedicated online-folder, so there's no later updates in there and I also didn't get any additional mail(s), so I can't say anything regarding further progress)

edit: typo
Last edited by jens on Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Thanks for your response!

I agree with jens. There are still some features that are missing (including graphics) - but what is there sounds good.
John Braner
http://johnbraner.bandcamp.com
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
and all the major streaming/download sites.

if anyone has his build expired please email me for a new one.

jens wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 3:46 pm
sqigls wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:36 pm has anyone got this reverb working yet?
on mac i can't get either Cubase or Live to recognise it.
It's a winner for sure - extremely flexible (especially without a proper GUI not the easiest to tweak ATM though) - to me it seems like a cross between Aether and Breeze...
This sounds perfect. These two have such smooth reverb tails they make other great large space reverbs sound grainy.

Hello, I have a licence for Breeze's latest version. Is it possible to access the beta for Mac ARM?

Return to “Effects”