When will Spectrasonics announce Stylus RMX 2?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It's one of those things that has been on my GAS list for a while, but I think at this point I'd definitely want to wait for v2. Not sure what their plans are for it, and if it got discontinued I'd hate to have invested money into it.

It's definitely something that is very different from other drum software I have, so I'm still considering it.

Eric did go as far as to say this at VI Control back in December:
For those curious about our business approach, our simple secret is that we take a lot of time to build really large and high quality products that appeal to a wide range of users...so that they sell very well for a long time. Even with no news at all for an extended time, Spectrasonics instruments are still among the top-selling virtual instruments in the market.

We also always have many projects in the works....all in various stages of development. It's not just one or two big projects. We have a lot of ideas and those ideas transform and morph a lot along the way. This is one of our secrets to making stuff that's great too...the best stuff takes time to get right and we throw away a lot of stuff that doesn't make the cut.

That said, we don't want to be so quiet for such long periods and so we have some great new ideas on how to keep our pipeline to the public humming more consistently.

Really looking forward to this coming year.
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W11, Ryzen 7900, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2024 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

Well cool, It's not like I believe they are resting on their buttocks, I've just gotten to where I'm content with what I have and if/when something comes out, groovy.

[MOD EDIT]Old topic cleansed and locked. Start a new one if you want to continue without the bickering[/MOD EDIT]

Return to “Instruments”