Call to Arms: Charity 2015 ($32865 raised)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

EnGee wrote:
Echoes in the Attic wrote:People aren't seriously doing 1 dollar increments are they? Isn't that just waiting Luftrum's time having to update things?
Wasn't there a rule that it should be minimum $5 increments for less than $50 value and $10 for more than $50?
I would reject less than $5 increment if I were Luftrum (yes I know, I'm not!).
I'm pretty sure.. you'd not complain about someone handing you dollar bills.

This is how auctions function. Otherwise, we'd just give our best possible single bid instead of multiple incremented bids.

Luftrum bundle $10
Sonokinetic orchestral bundle $240

Sugar Bytes Obscurium: $65
Linplug Bundle: $55

VitaminD wrote:
EnGee wrote:
Echoes in the Attic wrote:People aren't seriously doing 1 dollar increments are they? Isn't that just waiting Luftrum's time having to update things?
Wasn't there a rule that it should be minimum $5 increments for less than $50 value and $10 for more than $50?

This is how auctions function. Otherwise, we'd just give our best possible single bid instead of multiple incremented bids.
For Charity Auctions? Exactly! ;)
But it is an opinion as it is written indeed that increments can be from $1 in the first page. So, legally you are absolutely right :tu:

EnGee wrote:
VitaminD wrote:
EnGee wrote:

But it is an opinion as it is written indeed that increments can be from $1 in the first page. So, legally you are absolutely right :tu:
Well I'm glad you see your opinion as the opinion it truly is. Now we can move on to bidding again yes?

VitaminD wrote:
EnGee wrote:
VitaminD wrote:
EnGee wrote:

Well I'm glad you see your opinion as the opinion it truly is. Now we can move on to bidding again yes?
Sure.

MachFive 3-Bundle: $1

The $5 and $10 rule applied to the last day of the auction (at least I remember it being that way) so that it would be easier to keep up with instead of tiny increments of bidding.

I imagine it will happen that way again this year.

Sonic Charge Complete Bundle $30
iZotope BreakTweaker $10
XLN Audio DS-10 Drum Shaper $20
Acon Digital Restoration Suite $40
Acon Digital Acoustica Premium Edition $20
ALL YOUR DATA ARE BELONG TO US - Google

https://soundcloud.com/dan-ling
http://danling.com

Luftrum all bundle $10

Iris 2 $25
Tangled roots perplex her ways.

:borg:
Last edited by ontol on Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ontol wrote:Xils Lab sweep:

XILS 4: $80
Xils V+: $80
Xils Vocoder: $80
A sweep indeed. :clap:

Krezie Sounds Bundle #3: $10
Sonic Charge Microtonic: $40
Sonic Charge Synplant: $40

VitaminD wrote:MachFive 3-Bundle: $1
Seeing this bid is too depressing in the morning, I bid $ 10 for my own bundle then.

Sampleconstruct wrote:
VitaminD wrote:MachFive 3-Bundle: $1
Seeing this bid is too depressing in the morning, I bid $ 10 for my own bundle then.
:tu:

Return to “Instruments”