Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Purchased Session Strings from Crayzie. Super fast transaction, no problems!

JPEN51023 wrote:I bought another PSP plugin (Echo) from Nielzie this weekend. Thanks again for a fast and pleasant transaction. Thanks again, too, to PSP for quick license transfer.
Thanks to JPEN51023 for another smooth transaction. Recommended buyer! :tu:
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

I would like to thank Satch1 for arranging a really fast U-he Uhbik license transfer over the past weekend ... Would def'ly recommend him as a reliable seller ...

I sold Bazille and Hive to dandezebra. Quick payment, good communication and overall a pleasure to deal with!

freimann wrote:I would like to thank Satch1 for arranging a really fast U-he Uhbik license transfer over the past weekend ... Would def'ly recommend him as a reliable seller ...
Thank you freimann... pleasure dealing with you, and I highly recommend you as a buyer for your quick payment and friendly polite comms. Cheers! :tu:

Attempted to buy UVI Vintage Legends and Mello from dangayle. The transfer eventually failed because there was a non-obvious restriction on the transferability of the licenses, but dangayle was responsive and issued a full refund as soon as he was able to determine what the problem was. Buy with confidence!

tonesofhome wrote:I sold Bazille and Hive to dandezebra. Quick payment, good communication and overall a pleasure to deal with!
Bought Hive and Bazille from tonesofhome. Very fast communication and recommend as a fantastic seller!

Edax wrote:Bought Bitwig 2.2 from TartarugaAzul. Helpful and honest user. Would recommend!
Sold Bitwig 2.2 to Edax Very fast payment, and an incredibly pleasant person to deal with. A+++ transaction.

Bought Ableton Live Standard 10 from evileye. Nice seller! :tu:

I successfully purchased Melodyne Studio 4 from user outcastrising -- smooth transaction, A+ seller

Purchased plugins from alexisthere. Very smooth transaction.
Last edited by britmov on Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I have just purchased UVI Plugsound Pro from billzero - the whole transaction took only a couple of minutes and billzero was friendly and helpful throughout the whole process ... :tu:

p.f.

Bought a bunch of UVI libraries from alvfaria. Excellent prices, easy to deal with, no problems whatsoever. Highly recommended!

Sold bitwig 2.2 to zerocrossing. A pleasure to do business with! Thanks!

Sold Waves H-EQ to J4R1O, just superb! Thanks mate

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”