Anybody get our newsletter?

RELATED
PRODUCTS

here no unzipping problems. Thanks!

:D :harp:

I am making music!!!!

Tim,
This is the best of your work I heard so far. Great job putting this together. I have spent the greater part of the evening going over the patches. They are really something. I plan to use a few of them for CD that I am working on.

This was like Christmas in May.....

Thanks for download. I still have my mouth open....
Daniel

Thank You!!!

I AM JAMMIN!!

The funny thing is that I've been using M42 alot lately. AND now its EVEN BETTER!!!!!

Original Site: http://www.thetheoryofone.com

New site: Image

tconrardy wrote:
Gwydi wrote:No newsletter here. I do own M42, and I got it through share-it, and the email address there is definitely valid.

G.
Just wait a bit, as I got a report that it takes 24 hours for the newsletter to get though. So hopefully by tommarrow. :-)
M42 owner here. Still no newsletter.

And when I try and email support from the site, I get this error message:
"Attention! The method used to send this form or the parameters used are not correct.Please check and correct your form"

Everything is filled out on the form as it should be.

I still havent got a newsletter,

but I also doesnt find the reciept of my share-it buy of M42,
so I dont know which e-mail is in that,
but it should be the one I usually have used for share-it.

Hi Tim can you please e-mail me personally?

Hi Tim
I'm getting download problems here. Same as when I tried to download V1.1 before. I hit the link, select my save directory and then it only downloads a small chuck of the file, then finishes. First few times it was 89K, just now it was 114K. either way, it starts and thyen pretty much stops immediately.

Cheers

No problem here.

Lots of fun instead. With both synths.

Thanks again. :)

Regards,

Tommy
Some music here

brendan5987 wrote:Hi Tim
I'm getting download problems here. Same as when I tried to download V1.1 before. I hit the link, select my save directory and then it only downloads a small chuck of the file, then finishes. First few times it was 89K, just now it was 114K. either way, it starts and thyen pretty much stops immediately.

Cheers
Hi

Try download it again and save -over- the previous one. That usually helps. It's a weird problem.

DrA

Tim,

Mike Felker here - no newsletter yet. I am really interested in receiving it.

Mike

Improv wrote:
tconrardy wrote:
Gwydi wrote:No newsletter here. I do own M42, and I got it through share-it, and the email address there is definitely valid.

G.
Just wait a bit, as I got a report that it takes 24 hours for the newsletter to get though. So hopefully by tommarrow. :-)

"Attention! The method used to send this form or the parameters used are not correct.Please check and correct your form"

Can't PM or Email you..so please write to me tconrardy at earthlink.net and I'll take care of you.

Tim

tconrardy wrote:
Improv wrote:
tconrardy wrote:

G.

Can't PM or Email you..so please write to me tconrardy at earthlink.net and I'll take care of you.

Tim
I emailed you last night at support. Even though the support email form at your website does not work, entering the address manually got sent.

Improv wrote:
tconrardy wrote:
Improv wrote:
tconrardy wrote:

G.

Tim
I emailed you last night at support. Even though the support email form at your website does not work, entering the address manually got sent.
OK...GREAT!!...That means we took care of you :-)

Tim

tconrardy wrote:
Improv wrote:
tconrardy wrote:
Improv wrote:
tconrardy wrote:

G.

Tim
OK...GREAT!!...That means we took care of you :-)

Tim
Dr. A emailed me, downloading now-thanks Tim.

BTW: in case you guys have changed your email address, heres some instruction:

In regards to your email address, you need to change it yourself,
as we do not have access to your account and cannot change it ourselves. Here is
the procedure

============

Change of email address

Please log into 'My Account' at ShareIt Customer Service Centre.

http://www.shareit.com/ccc

Your account details were provided in the receipt email you received from ShareIt.
From within 'My Account' you can change your email address.

===========

so..if you changed your email, do the above, and that will insure you will get the newsletters from us.

Thanx!

Tim

Thanks Tim and Dr :)

Nice surprise! :D

AlanB

Return to “AlgoMusic”