Preset discussion

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

edit
Last edited by rob_lee on Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Unfortunately most of the sounds where I have listen the demos, have too much effects (mostly reverb) and are often more for techno or trance. Also there are much similar sounding saw wave sounds in many presets.

Seems that many of the Sylenth users are making techno or experimental music ;) Would be nice to have some more oldskool sounds and sounds which are better fit in the mix with not too much effects.
IMHO many of this Sylenth1 presets are sounding more as a Supersaw replacement :D

edit

I have picked some of the links e.g. from Adam Szabo and some others and listen to the demo sounds. I can only say that IMHO most sounds the same and often remembers me to a supersaw replacement ;)

I own Sylenth1 since the first days but I never purchased presets. Not because I have something against presets! But mostly all I have listen are too much in this techno/supersaw direction.

To give an idea... Some interesting presets I found with Zebra2. The Oldscool patchset from Michael Kastrup. May be I should buy Zebra2 :hihi:
Last edited by 4damind on Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

edit

rob_lee wrote:Best to create your own presets then :)
Yes that's the solution 8)
But there are people that have much more knowledge about sound programming. Unfortunately they have not the sounds (or I have not found it) I would buy.

True :)

well said

rob :)

rob_lee wrote:Just a thankyou to all of you :oops:

This morning my Sylenth soundbank i released in April made it's 100th sale :shock:
This has prompted me to continue and do more soundbanks for this great synth in the near future due to the support iv'e had with you lot here as Sylenth users.

i'll also continue to contribute free presets on request whenever i can here on the forum :)

Thanks again..

Rob

The success of the soundbank is as much about you as the sounds themselves buddy :)

tehlord wrote:

This morning my Sylenth soundbank i released in April made it's 100th sale :shock:
This has prompted me to continue and do more soundbanks for this great synth in the near future due to the support iv'e had with you lot here as Sylenth users.

i'll also continue to contribute free presets on request whenever i can here on the forum :)

Thanks again..

Rob

The success of the soundbank is as much about you as the sounds themselves buddy :)
cheers geoff :)

iv'e started another bank :D

minimal techno / electro :)

rob

rob_lee wrote:
tehlord wrote:

Thanks again..

Rob

cheers geoff :)

iv'e started another bank :D

minimal techno / electro :)

rob
I'm not a 100% synth programmer, but can't you just make it something different on purpose, and maybe attract more buyers that way? :roll:

Hi there,

after recieving many PM's from users both here and @ DV247 Forums my Sylenth 1 soundbank x256 is now available again from my webstore at a reduced price of £19.99 gbp.
also i will again be designing sounds for Sylenth 1 in the very near future and will make these 64 presets free to all users of Sylenth 1 when complete.

Note:

if lennard releases a version 2 i will also offer to create another bank of sounds for you.
hope this info has been of use:
click the link to get your newly reduced Sylenth 1 bank :)

Please listen to the supplied Mp3 demos of a small selection of the included presets on my homepage as this bank is aimed purely at Dance Music Producers.
There are no flutes/banjos etc :roll: After payment delivery is within 1hr between the hours of 10am - 2am GMT.
http://vstsoundsonline.webs.com/apps/we ... how/623085
Best

Rob

hello everyone.. im now the proud owner of Sylenth 1 again :D anyway i'll be starting on some new material after 2 other projects i have on going at the moment.. it's good to be back :)
you can still by my 256 preset soundbank from my site at the link below,there are also some audio demos of just a few of the presets contained.my soundbank now comes with a full pdf containing a list of all presets.
total cost: £12.99 gbp
here's the link to my site..
http://www.basslinerecords.com/soundbanks.htm

your soundbank will be delivered within 1 hour of payment between the hours of 10am - 2am gmt (uk)

all the best

Rob

rob_lee wrote:hello everyone.. im now the proud owner of Sylenth 1 again :D
:hihi::hihi::hihi:
You are currently reading my signature.

djanthonyw wrote:
rob_lee wrote:hello everyone.. im now the proud owner of Sylenth 1 again :D
:hihi::hihi::hihi:
8)

looking forward to your next bank :wink:

Return to “LennarDigital”