ACE patch contest 2 - Voting

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Congratulations hakey!

I'm flattered that you would consider giving me the prize but honestly I don't think that I've really earned it yet. If it's all right with you hakey and Urs I think the prize should go to Azurewave.

VADman wrote: I would be very grateful hakey if you decided to give your prize to me. I've had my hope set on getting Uhbik for some time now. I'm in love with the sound of both the EQ and the reverb. I know I would get a lot of use out of them. How can I convince you? :D
VADman wrote:I'm flattered that you would consider giving me the prize but honestly I don't think that I've really earned it yet. If it's all right with you hakey and Urs I think the prize should go to Azurewave.

:? :shrug:
[Insert Signature Here]

My belated congrats to Hakey too!
VADman wrote:I'm flattered that you would consider giving me the prize but honestly I don't think that I've really earned it yet. If it's all right with you hakey and Urs I think the prize should go to Azurewave.
That's really generous and I'll happily accept that!

Azurewave it is!

Also belated Merry Christmas,

;) Urs

Thanks Urs,

I am delighted and honoured to unexpected be the recipient of the prize!

I already own ACE and Zebra, so I would very much like to have Uhbik and look forward to using this in my productions.

Thanks to Hakey and VADman also for their generosity.

Best wishes to everyone for a peaceful prosperous and productive New Year.
Logic Studio 9, Live 8

Return to “u-he”