AudioMIDI's no brainer deal.

Official support for: bigtickaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

simonden wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:
simonden wrote:Ok - so I have bought Rhino - downloaded it and installed it (3 times now) and I can't find it!

Not in applications folder, not in a file search, and not as an AU in Logic! How do I find it? I have Mac 10.6.8 with Logic 9.1.5
Boot Logic in 32 Bit mode and you'll find it...
I only use 32 bit mode - Interestingly enough 10 minutes later and now it appears in Logic - but in demo mode only.
Big Tick wrote:Did you rescan in Logic ?
The audiounit is installed in /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/rhinoau.component

'Tick
Yes - Logic does this on boot (due to my craving of buying plugins) but it now only shows in demo mode, even though I have the key file installed.
Just to update - the reinstall(s) removed the key file. I put the key file back and all was well :)

A quick question from an existing Rhino user who bought the Mac version at full price. As my Mac has now died and I'm on PC, is there any way to exchange the authorisation without an extra fee? (I notice the no-brainer deal includes both licences).

Many thanks. Great synth (I miss it!)

I am having problems with the Mac version of this I bought via the No-Brainer deal. I am running OSX Lion and cannot find the folder to put the key.dat file. I've searched everywhere but I cannot unlock the demo with the key.

Any tips?

vrooom wrote:I am having problems with the Mac version of this I bought via the No-Brainer deal. I am running OSX Lion and cannot find the folder to put the key.dat file. I've searched everywhere but I cannot unlock the demo with the key.

Any tips?
In Snow Leopard it is:

Mac HD -> users -> (your user name) -> Library -> Application Support -> BigTick -> Rhino

I already had a PC licence for Rhino, and was going to give that away as this deal said it was duel licence (I also wanted one for my mac as well) but there is only one PC licence listed in my user area. Is it possible to transfer my old licence and still have both from this deal?
ZZZzzZZzz..zz....zzzzz
My SoundCloud

Yes, but you would have to either:
- transfer your old license before getting the audioMIDI deal.
- or get the audioMIDI under a different email.

'Tick

Big Tick wrote:Yes, but you would have to either:
- transfer your old license before getting the audioMIDI deal.
- or get the audioMIDI under a different email.

'Tick
It's a bit late for that :)
ZZZzzZZzz..zz....zzzzz
My SoundCloud

allright, email me with details and I'll sort it out.

I'm stuck using a slow-ass dialup connection, how big of a download is Rhino? Are download managers supported so I can download over several nights if necessary?
What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us. - Emerson

^^^^
Windows versions 52-53 MB
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Can other third party soundbanks be installed into this AM version? for instance "Himalaya" banks.

jackrabbit wrote:Can other third party soundbanks be installed into this AM version? for instance "Himalaya" banks.
Yes, of course. It's the exact same thing as the regular Rhino (except for a message that says "audioMIDI edition").

'Tick

Big Tick wrote:allright, email me with details and I'll sort it out.
Did you get my email? I sent it from KVR then thought it may be different to the one on your website :oops:
ZZZzzZZzz..zz....zzzzz
My SoundCloud

Yes. Just give me a few seconds to breathe :)

Return to “Big Tick”