What do we think of Loomer Aspect?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Aspect

Numanoid wrote:The dev offers:

"Buying an Aspect licence directly from us currently entitles you to lifetime free updates for Aspect."

But last update was 20 months ago
He has probably been working on version 2 during that time

Hoping so, I think I remember that it was discussed at some point in the forum.

But Loomer been very quiet of late? :?

Numanoid wrote:Hoping so, I think I remember that it was discussed at some point in the forum.

But Loomer been very quiet of late? :?
Me too, I really like that synth. I think it is one of the few synth plugins I have without any effects (reverb/delay,etc..), but it just sounds great on its own.

I just downloaded the demo myself. I am quite pleased with the sounds coming out I my computer right now. I don't know that it's quite as "analog" sounding as the PolyKB or the Legend but, for some reason I like it better than the demos I've tried from Xils and Synapse. For one thing, the Aspect demo is FULLY FUNCTIONING (only save disabled), with no intermittent noises, or run limits. That alone, is a big plus in my book. The Aspect is also one of the more CPU efficient poly synths I've run across so far. I mean lower usage than the Poly Kb2, Dune2, or even Zebra 2, for that matter! The one page layout is pretty inviting too. I'm actually looking forward to digging into the manual to see what kind of interesting noises I might be able to coax out of it. The only thing is...I haven't heard a lot of recent news from the developer regarding this synth, or possible updates (not that it seems to need them). Is the developer still active?

He is currently developing the biggest project he has done so far (Check the Loomer forum) he has some updates in coming for the other plugins, but he is fully active and if you check the Loomer forum you will see he answer every question in short order ;)

This is one of my favourite synths, in fact Loomer is up there as one of my favourite if not the favourite developer.
Duh

Return to “Instruments”