BigKick

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
BigKick

shroom81 wrote:Big Kick rules! Fast and easy to get really nice sounding kick's. The gui is not so bad I like how it takes up little to no space on screen.
it would be simpler and would save space if it Was horyzontal but of course not as a rectangle...rather a Square kinda like Cytomic's the Drop

Imagewindows 7 print screen
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

Hey - I know this is an old thread but for some reason the reminder e-mail from KVR only just turned up for it!

1. We've just done an update. This will make it look a lot sharper on high res monitors and in particular on WIndows where the font rendering really sucked before.
2. I'm listening about the UI shape. Changing it will be a big job and is probably something for version 2. There is definitely a balance between exposing everything anyone would need for sound design vs. making it quick to get a great-sounding drum.. I like to think we exposed the essential controls on the main screen ... but that Mid-EQ and the sample pitch settings .. they should probably be on the front screen too. And perhaps the one-page design would be better.
3. The browsing presets is now fixed with a PREV/NEXT pair of buttons down the bottom.

If you demoed it previously and need to demo the new update let me know we can get you a demo extension.

Contact info: http://www.credland.net/contact/
Devious Machines

Any news on the horizontal GUI?

Is that because it doesn't fit on your screen or because it'd be nice to have all the controls on the screen at once instead of in tabs?
Devious Machines

It fits on my 1920x1080 screen no problem, but somehow I find the vertical GUI strange to work with. I didn't tried it on my 1280x800 laptop yet, but I don't think it fits in its entirety (Studio One adds a big border up, and Win adds the taskbar).

Also, to have all the controls visible at once would be very very cool. And everything a bit larger wouldn't hurt either.

Okay - noted! I don't think we are going to do an update just for this - but I'll take it into account.

Thank you
Devious Machines

Yeah, I got no major problem with it, but I saw that I wasn't the first one to find the vertical GUI a bit strange and I thought you have plans to change it.

Return to “Instruments”