MUX Modular VST 6.1.29 release

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I think it's working better because of the floating windows. I made a command by assigning "close" to the c keyboard button. For some reason, when I hit the command before it just did nothing. Basically, I use put button for dual racks on the front panel with one rack feeding into the other rack and the second rack feeding into the output. When I add plugins to the rack, I like to be able close each plugin or the rack view itself with a command. I wasn't able to do that before for some reason but when I saw you posted new files, I downloaded that to see if there was anything difference and it did the trick. Not sure exactly what happened but I think it is likely to do with the floating windows working differently. But working now so I am happy :)

Thank you for your answer. My sincerest condolences and I understand it totally that the family is more important than anything else. I didn't want to criticize you.

The new MUX 6 update is certainly a giant step for synthesizer/electronic music guys, but I use MUX mainly to combine various VSTs and make a single front panel with the most important features. So my interesting is to use MUX more on the mixing/mastering side (manly in conjunction with Nebula). So that is maybe a complete other understanding of the program. Nevertheless, MUX is already the best modular vst-host plugin on the market. A deeper "front panel" usability would be the final touch.

All the best!

Sorry to hear about your recent loss.

I'm amazed you've had the time or energy to make updates. Best wishes.

so sorry to hear about the loss of your father i heart goes out to you

@UltimateOutsider: I understand your arguments. Will reflect on them over time. Some specific replies:
UltimateOutsider wrote:Another reason this can be a hassle is, I like to save all my custom presets under My Documents, so when/if I migrate all my stuff to another computer, all I need to take with me is My Documents.
You can do it that way because the user library folder path is customizable, cfr http://www.mutools.com/info/docs/mux/pr ... ement.html
But it would be much better if these settings would be preferences that can be edited via Edit Preferences. Taken note.
I prefer it when major plugin versions are treated as separate plugins, (so, for example, old projects would continue to load MUX 5, and I can add either MUX 5 or 6 as needed to future projects).
I think you can organize it that way by installing MUX 5 and MUX 6 in different folders and give them different DLL names. Though i'm not sure whether hosts (Live in your case) will get confused because both plugins have the same VST ID.
Again- MUX is a great synth, and these complaints have nothing to do with the synth itself. But they are all things that make the end user's life a little more complicated, and all things that most other developers already take care of.
I understand. Though i don't like installers because as a user you don't exactly know what they do. That's the big advantage of zip files and 'simple' installs. Back to basics is a good thing sometimes. But again i also understand your points. Thanks for your constructive notes. Will think about them.

please keep everything through zips love it like this and its simple

mauritius89 wrote:Thank you for your answer. My sincerest condolences
Thanks mauritius89.
and I understand it totally that the family is more important than anything else. I didn't want to criticize you.
I know, no confusion, i just wanted to answer your good question.
A deeper "front panel" usability would be the final touch.
Will definitely work on that, it's a frequent FR.
All the best!
Thanks! And the same to you. Cheers!

Hi Jo!

I've paid for the update for mux 6 since I already own a previous mux license. On the website, I got an initial license key and it said that I would get a permanent license key. Never got one. That was yesterday. Is it cuz it's just a pre-release or so?
Stuck in Aperture Laboratories for a 2nd time!

cavegirl wrote:Sorry to hear about your recent loss.
I'm amazed you've had the time or energy to make updates. Best wishes.
runaudio wrote:so sorry to hear about the loss of your father i heart goes out to you
Thanks cavegirl and runaudio. I really appreciate your sympathy and compassion. Will share your good vibes.

paradiddle wrote:I've paid for the update for mux 6 since I already own a previous mux license. On the website, I got an initial license key and it said that I would get a permanent license key. Never got one. That was yesterday. Is it cuz it's just a pre-release or so?
Be sure that your initial user key will work at least until you got your permanent personal user key. Your personal user key will be sent asap one of the days. Thanks for supporting the R&D of new versions.

Ok Thanks!

"Never got one. That was yesterday" :lol:
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

:clap:

Sorry for your loss Jo, when I lost my mother 2 years ago it was music that helped me through it, I made a little piece called "Highs And Lows" that reflected how I was feeling and I think it helped the grieving process for me. Music can lift you from the lowest point to the highest.
Beauty is only skin deep,
Ugliness, however, goes right the way through

Fully agree on the magic of music! Thanks bibz1st. Best wishes to you too.

Return to “MUTOOLS”