Bazille Dedicated MIDI Controller

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi there,

I am building a template for Bazille on a 2xBCR2000 setup but it works with one BCR too.
The thing is labeling, with one BCR it gets confusing unless you have some overlays for it.

At the moment the 4 oscillator section was ready, every button or knob you see. I used the increment function for the little dropdown stuff.
The other BCR has 2 ENV's and 2 LFO's. A third preset will have the stepsequencer and the matrix.
You can switch to the third one by going to preset 2 on BCR1 or 2.

Anyway, suddenly and by accident, I discovered that you can do the complete patching by midicontrol :o
So I have to implement that too. You can midilearn a input and by turning the knob on the controller it searches it way through all the outputs :D

So....did anybody ever figure out a solution to the dedicated Bazille MIDI controller problem? I was just thinking about this exact issue.

I'd love a dedicated hardware controller, but know nothing about programming or electronics, so would be vastly out of my league. iOS devices like Lemur or TouchOSC seem like cheaper alternatives to the same end. Especially awesome would be the ability to route modulation from the controller/template!

I'd love to restart this conversation, if anyone has something new to add! VSTs I'd love controllers/templates for: Bazille, ACE, Serum, Z3TA+2, Hive, Synthmaster, and to a lesser degree (b/c I have Push) Analog, Operator...

Here's the template I made: https://liine.net/en/community/user-library/view/661/

I'll try to monitor this thread to see if there are any problems. Have fun!

It would be worth looking into nektar Panorama. All controls in Bazille are visible as host automation controls, so they will work with Novation Automap and Nektar perfectly. And as mentioned above even the modulaion sources can be changed, so turning a knob makes the cables fly around.

Yeah Hive would be *perfect* for this - with a little touch-screen for the center piece inside the Hive cell. :)

I agree 100% and despite Urs' reluctance suggest they see that this is something there customers would really like to have. Perhaps even a partnership with another company, someone like Soundforce for i.e. would make the workload more bearable. http://sound-force.nl/

I have basic parameters for Zebra, Zebra HZ, Diva, Podolski, and Bazille assigned to a Korg Nano and it really helps my programming and editing workflow.
rod_zero wrote:Well I think a DIva controller would be a success, then maybe Hive when its more popular. Obviously its easier to design one for hive.
"Freedom inhibits creativity" Brian Eno

Return to “u-he”