Support Issue - CRAP

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Not really defending them (but I can sympathize), I have my own gripes heh, but they are unrelated to DPI scaling - just broken GUI in certain cases, then VERY much needed increased polyphony for VPro and Loom (6 voices is a joke), etc etc.

EvilDragon wrote:Not really defending them (but I can sympathize), I have my own gripes heh, but they are unrelated to DPI scaling - just broken GUI in certain cases, then VERY much needed increased polyphony for VPro and Loom (6 voices is a joke), etc etc.
Ah ok. Yes I can see you are "Chief Technology Officer" VIP Master, so I guess you could be called a developer ;-).

2.0.6 is now published resolving this issue.
Digital Team

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

Does 2.0.6. also fix various GUI issues in Reaper and Studio One (in VacuumPro, Structure, Transfuser)?

These should also be covered.
Digital Team

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX

OK let's see. :)

Sorry, Simon, but Reaper and S1 issues with "Smart" page on VPro is not fixed at all in this update... It still messes up the host preset browser strip.

You guys have some serious problems with your GUI resizing code...

Here's VPro in S1:

And in Reaper:

Strike doesn't want to update because of a wrong path or something. There are no forward slashes in file paths on Windows. Please get your shit together, guys!

For the record - this is not a network location, it's one of my hard drives. It's just wrong to imply that forward slash on a Windows system.

EDIT: Similar issue with Velvet update...

Thanks for the feedback I will pass this on to the team. Unfortunately we have limited resources so maximizing testing across a multitude of DAWS can be tricky. Our main commitments of support are for Ableton, Logic, Bitwig, VIP, Digital Performer and Cubase. Although every effort is made on others.

I have not seen the update issue but will investigate.
Digital Team

inMusic Brands

There are smaller developers out there that have no problems supporting more DAWs than you guys. Just saying.

Yep, these updates have now trashed my Velvet and Strike 2 installs. Woohoo. Now trying to roll-back to v2.0.4 for Velvet, it doesn't want to install it at all, I get the same error as in this thread: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 5&t=448225

And v2.0.6 won't install because of forward slash issue.

EvilDragon wrote:Strike doesn't want to update because of a wrong path or something. There are no forward slashes in file paths on Windows. Please get your shit together, guys!

For the record - this is not a network location, it's one of my hard drives. It's just wrong to imply that forward slash on a Windows system.

EDIT: Similar issue with Velvet update...

aactually internally windows (and msdos before it) handles forward slashes and backslashes the same, it's just the command interpretter that thinks a forward slash denotes a switch

Glad i came here before pulling the trigger on a plugin package from these guys, definitely one to avoid :(
Duh

Hello, we have spoken with the engineers the issue is the update package requires 2.0.5 or greater so please run the previous updater if you have not taken the jump from a previous version yet.
Digital Team

inMusic Brands

How, when 2.0.5. isn't even available for some products on your website? There's only 2.0.4 for Strike 2 and Velvet, for example. Explain.

Return to “AIR Music Technology”