Kick-ass brass - still on schedule?

Official support for: muon-software.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Does that Garritan Big Band Library cover the same territory? I thought it was different.
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

That's an excellent idea, I'll pass it on up.

Cheers
Dave

From what I have read about Studiophonik, the horns are really just there to round out the package, and not a major feature. Now, the Garritan on the other hand... That I want to hear more about.

Pete

Delayed again?! I'm sorry, but if I don't hear some demos of this soon, I'm not going to buy this product at all. I can't wait any longer as this gets pushed further and further away. I may have to just go with Garritan..

Also, what is the upgrade cost for the VSTi if I were to buy the original KAB for now?

I'm sorry, but if I don't hear some demos of this soon, I'm not going to buy this product at all
Could I politely advise for you to sit and think for a second how that demand comes across?
Also, what is the upgrade cost for the VSTi if I were to buy the original KAB for now?
As I've already mentioned in this thread - we're just coding KAB and have nothing at all to do with marketing, packaging, pricing etc. Please contact AMG via www.samples4.com and I'm sure Matt et al will answer your questions.

Regards
Dave

Sorry, just getting a little desperate is all. Every time it's delayed I get more and more depressed.

Every time it's delayed I get more and more depressed
Same feeling I get looking at this mountain of work that's between me and a much needed holiday :lol:

I ought to do a blog or something to keep people updated with how these things are doing...

Regards
Dave

Muon Software Ltd wrote:
I ought to do a blog or something to keep people updated with how these things are doing...

Regards
Dave
Which would take even more time, which would slow you down even more, which would make you even more depressed! :(

I'd forget about the blog right now if I was you! :wink:

So, is it really going to be available on Monday?...

Monday?? :-o

Dave

Matt from AMG recently posted elswhere on this forum about ONE and KAB - I'm sure they will update their website shortly as we're not even at the beta stage yet with KAB.

Regards
Dave

Actually the site is having a major update this week anyway. I just keep putiing the date back arbitarily but hopefully the next new date will be one I can stick to! If you buy KAB! now you can upgrade later for £30 so if you're really desperate it's not much of a penalty to 'rent' if for a month or two and also have a second native format of most of the sounds too.
Cheers - Matt 8)

hmmmm
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

Return to “Muon Software”