The Complete VST Amp Sim List!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I really love Amplitube using the "FatBoutiqe" preset.
By far my fav plugin sound.

Never heard of GX until now.
thanx for the info

Dont't forget about GT Player VST from Czech http://www.dsound1.com
Nice looks, good sounds system/Fx simulator for
life players especialy.
Maybe very first guitar Fx VST for PC computer at all

Yea, id be happy to throw a key together for the list. ill do that in a little bit

As for GXStack, yea i downloaded the demo again and it seems to work now wich is good. but it takes like a damn hour to load up haha, and also i dont think its that great for some reason i couldnt get any good sounds out of it. all the presets it had where like completly loaded with reverb and all you could do was turn it off rather than down. and any of the metal or distorted sounds where so high and squeilly you couldnt get any decent sound out of it. I dont know i hope others have more luck than i did but when i use it i just get a garbled mess of distorted notes.

K i added a quick Key showing wich are free and commercial and such. hope that helps a little.

http://www.concretefx.com/Qamp.zip

Qamp link. Tubester-1&2 seemed to have been removed, I'd guess to sell GXStack instead.

Thanks Shamann, added the link :)

Not a true ampli simulator, but I just released a free plug-in called CAP (Creative Amplifier Project). This one could be a funny toy... download CAP at http://www.a0audio.com

Have fun!

all these amp sims and none sound like a guitar plugged into a real tube amp

:lol:

oh well......fun anyway, i suppose.

thanks for the link for Rokman wsaidah :) adding it in a second

Im checkin out your plugin right now Aldo ill add it probably too :-D

I think of all the "AMP" lists and threads on KVR, we probably are gathering the longest list of software AMPs. You are doing a wonderful job, sXeSkiddz2005! Thank you so much for your work on this project. I'm sure I speak for everyone (or nearly everyone ;-) ) when I say thank you so much for your work!

In fact, the topic, "Unheard of VST Amp Simulators?" probably no longer applys. We now have much more than this. Should we start a new thread and transfer our list to the first message of the thread, and then add a link to that thread on this thread? Maybe we could call it, "The Ultimate Software Guitar Amp List." What does everyone think about this? What do you think, sXeSkiddz2005? It would help everyone who wants to quickly find the sXeSkiddz2005's list, because it would be the first message in the list, and then sXeSkiddz2005 wouldn't have to bump it.

--Sean

The original poster can edit the title.
Paul

Link to the amp sim "GreaseTube" is dead. I have been looking for it for a while because i have heard good things about it, but i never had a change to test it myself :cry:

Return to “Effects”