VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Fantastic work!
Its great how you guys keep it fresh.

Kindred wrote:
kv331 wrote:
Kindred wrote:I can't get it to work - some message about buffer size being incompatible or something...
Try to set audio hw buffer size to a multiple of 16 bytes, such as:

256, 512, 768, 1024.

Or set sampling rate to 48k if your hw accepts only milliseconds as buffer size.
do you mean my global buffer size for my audio card in my DAW? My soundcard (prism orpheus) only has m/s and all my projects are in 44.1
further to above, can confirm that the only way I can get this instrument to work is if I set project to 48k.

so, can you please confirm that my understanding is correct that if a) your soundcard works in mili/micro seconds and b) your projects and samples are in 44.1k then this instrument will not work?

that seems like quite a significant bug to me but surely there is a workaround?

Also, the error message says to set buffer size for the current preset to 'medium' but there is no 'medium' option in the buffer sizes

Sorry, it's a "design limitation", can not "fix" this in the short term.

We provide the demo version so folks can test properly on their systems before purchasing the full version.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Reaper allows you to request a buffer size. You can specify the size in samples.

izonin wrote:Reaper allows you to request a buffer size. You can specify the size in samples.
The problem is with hosts/HW drivers that only allow increments in milliseconds.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

kv331 wrote:Sorry, it's a "design limitation", can not "fix" this in the short term.

We provide the demo version so folks can test properly on their systems before purchasing the full version.
unfortunately that doesn't really help if you get a new soundcard after you have purchased it...

anyway, hoping it gets addressed soon so I can use it

Return to “Instruments”