Catalina & Big Sur Nightmare (Solved)

Official English support for: maizesoft.cn
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

zaksound wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:27 pm
QuietMusic wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:08 pm Hello, it seems that the parameters that were previously automatable such as filter, adsr, glide, reverb etc.. now they can no longer be automated.
Has anyone else been able to verify this?
I tested version 2.8.3 of Maize on Ableton 11.1.1, FL Studio 20.9.1 and Reaper 6.53 and they work great (macOS Monterey). In fact, with past versions not all the parameters appeared in Ableton and now they do.

Edit: Oh wait, only the AU version works on macOS. The VST3 version shows the parameters but don't work. And I just tried quickly on Windows and VST3 doesn't work either.
Here you can clearly see how the automation works with maize 2.5.8 but not with 2.8.3 plugins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQ5ivoXHLV0

If there is one thing that my clients demand the most, it is automation and if the little we had is taken away again, we have a problem.

I have already informed Xiang.

Xiang is already reviewing this problem.

Good things are coming

Xiang's text:

OK, try generating a new player for mac and then you should get version 2.8.4. Please give it a try and test. The changes are:
1. Better parameter automation support.
2. Allow subfolder structure in the instruments folder.
3. Double click on knob to reset values.

QuietMusic wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:29 pm Good things are coming

Xiang's text:

OK, try generating a new player for mac and then you should get version 2.8.4. Please give it a try and test. The changes are:

Very cool, Xiang working and updating Maize quickly...very good...tell us if everything went well. Is version 2.8.4 already available?
:clap: :tu: :phones:

Digital coconut wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:57 pm

Xiang's text:

Very cool, Xiang working and updating Maize quickly...very good...tell us if everything went well. Is version 2.8.4 already available?
:phones:

Digital coconut wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:57 pm

Xiang's text:

:clap: :tu: :phones:
At the moment we are doing some tests with the automation for each group, although it is not very useful since only the first 10 groups can be automated (but the group automation does not work)

In the instrument automation it can now be done in the LFO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEEJZismSt0

A player 2.8.4 with automation can already be generated, but only for some instrument parameters, as a novelty the LFO controls can be automated.

Could someone please explain to me how create sub-folder structures in the instruments folder ? (version 2.84).
Thanks

Digital coconut wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 10:47 am Could someone please explain to me how create sub-folder structures in the instruments folder ? (version 2.84).
Thanks
Hi
Simply by creating other folders with different names inside the main instruments folder

QuietMusic wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 3:12 pm
Digital coconut wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 10:47 am Could someone please explain to me how create sub-folder structures in the instruments folder ? (version 2.84).
Thanks
Hi
Simply by creating other folders with different names inside the main instruments folder
Thanks Quiet, now Maize Sampler with pro features :tu:

Is anyone having issues with Exported Plugins using version 2.8.4 not working with windows FL Studio? I have tested and noticed they show as errors in the FL plugin Manager.

QuietMusic wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:01 pm I'm testing the new version and it has many bugs. In FL Studio it does NOT detect vendor and plugin type on scan (difference between synth and fx)
It detects the instrument with a question mark and you have to activate it manually, that never happened before.

More problems

with the new "group tune" function, apart from having a very short path, only -100cents +100 cents, there is also a problem with the state of the knob that controls it, moving the knob changes the sound, but when minimizing the plugin and open it the state of the knob disappears, although it keeps the pitch changed.

I still have to test if I can really make the plugin work without an installer in Monterey, without buttons, nothing, just the standard GUI with a sound.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OrCU2JloZo
Did you find a solution to the plugins not working in FL Studio for windows, Im having issues with this in the latest version 2.8.4.

Return to “Maizesoft”