Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

cclarry wrote:I think that is a very poor decision on Uncle E's part...

I have been a HEAVY promoter of JRR on MANY forums and sold LOT'S OF PLUGS for them...

However, this has severely deterred my opinion...

You do NOT offer something....and then...right at the BEGINNING OF THE SALE...take it away...
That's just not good business...it has nothing to do with "Limited Items"....
Just poor choice on JRR's part...

It's like that Insurance commercial with the Old Guy dangling a dollar on a fishing line and saying...Oh..ya gotta be quick...
Yes, I agree, and I'm sorry for breaking your trust. I hope what I've put in place now works out better than what was there before. If not, please PM me and I'll make sure to get you the same price as what you saw before.

Uncle E, do you know how long it will take before licence is delivered?:

"License: This license needs to be manually generated. You will be contacted immediately when it becomes available"

Numanoid wrote:Uncle E, do you know how long it will take before licence is delivered?:

"License: This license needs to be manually generated. You will be contacted immediately when it becomes available"
We'll be sending it to you later today, between 4-10 hours from now. In the morning (2 hours from now ;)), I should have more information.

Uncle E wrote:We'll be sending it to you later today, between 4-10 hours from now.
OK, that's nice :tu:

EDIT: And as Waves plug will function fully in demo mode for 7 days, I just install the demo straight away and authorize it when I get the code delivered.
Last edited by Numanoid on Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks JRR Shop and Uncle E.

Great deals, responsive customer service and nothing but professional.

I've noticed JRR doesn't discount the Waves price when you use the $50 gift code. You get the same price you'd get buying directly from Waves (minus the $50 gift). Fortunately, PluginDiscounts discounts the original price. :)

brotherjake wrote:Thanks JRR Shop and Uncle E.

Great deals, responsive customer service and nothing but professional.
Agree. Props to JRR

yevster wrote:I've noticed JRR doesn't discount the Waves price when you use the $50 gift code. You get the same price you'd get buying directly from Waves (minus the $50 gift).
Not true, I got a $75 discount at JRR :party:

What did you buy?

I tried buying RealADT with the voucher and got nothing.

yevster wrote:What did you buy?
Posted upstream in the thread ;)

Waves Gold for $218.04 at PluginDiscounts (don't forget to put your $50 voucher) !

Big Thanks to JRRShop and Uncle E, Great Service!

cclarry wrote:And at AD you get UVI Digital Synsations FREE with any purchase!
I wonder if there a 'minimum spend' for the free UVI thing...

And at AD you get UVI Digital Synsations FREE with any purchase!
I wonder if there a 'minimum spend' for the free UVI thing...
There is a "while stock lasts" disclaimer ;)

yevster wrote:What did you buy?

I tried buying RealADT with the voucher and got nothing.
Just the standard sale price on Reel ADT as far as I can tell... the voucher is usable but I passed it up for a better deal...
Last edited by frankz00 on Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”