This new SSL channel strip from IK Multimedia looks great

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Well, he was auditioning to replace the dinosaur. Bob Dylan also tried with "Blood on the T-RackS" which coincidentally was a hit with the black metal Lego guy too!

bishop666 wrote: Image
Is this available for purchase anywhere? :lol:

My son would love a Lego that "plays dad's music".

What about them:

:lol:

I don't know if this shop is real or fake but:

http://shop.citizenbrick.com/Norwegian- ... -81316.htm

Gosh, I was joking about purchasing - it appears you can buy anything these days, uh?
The band set is awesome... Dimmu Borgir? :lol:

Best OT ever. By the way, that is part of the new GUI behind him in my shot.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:Best OT ever. By the way, that is part of the new GUI behind him in my shot.
Got it ;)

But didn't get much of it :lol:

That hint leaves quite some room for imagination!

I hope IK has fixed ticket #623416, generated on jul 12, 2012, this time around..

sunny_j wrote:I hope IK has fixed ticket #623416, generated on jul 12, 2012, this time around..
Well hoping probably won't really get much done but I can forward the ticket to our Support Manager if that was kind of what you wanted? Assuming you've replied to it to get a status, but I've still forwarded it. :?:

Edit - already heard back, it seems support received no response from you on the last question they asked. Please reply and move the ball forward. Also, your ticket pertains to T-RackS 3 so a T-RackS CS update will probably not fix your issue considering it is a completely separate install/version. Thanks.

Peter, any news ?

The IcKy tease knows no bounds.

I find IKs plug-ins to be really nice but the authorizer has been more unreliable than any other method I've used. For a while I had to authorize my plug-ins everytime I started up my daw.

Right now the custom shop won't load at all. And IK installation files seem to be all over my computer! Not IK's fault but this doesn't happen with other stuff.

Anyway, I'd like to try this out if I can get the custom shop to open.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Ye Olde Kustom Shoppe Klosed for New Koncepte!

(Actually, it's working here. Maybe they're discriminating against PCs. Is your attire appropriate? Shirt? Shoes? Pants?)

antithesist wrote:The IcKy tease knows no bounds.
We're so "icky" yet you still feel the need to participate and comment and come back for more (with a capital T). :) I actually took a little time off and hadn't received a final version before I left. Stuff happens, I know it is yet another opportunity for people to make some negative comments about IK but it really doesn't bother me that much. I'm not even supposed to be here now and I will check on the GUI but in the end it really isn't a big deal all around. It is KVR after all, not the end of the world or anything. Ah, time off can be relaxing ;)

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
antithesist wrote:The IcKy tease knows no bounds.
We're so "icky" yet you still feel the need to participate and comment and come back for more (with a capital T). :) I actually took a little time off and hadn't received a final version before I left. Stuff happens, I know it is yet another opportunity for people to make some negative comments about IK but it really doesn't bother me that much. I'm not even supposed to be here now and I will check on the GUI but in the end it really isn't a big deal all around. It is KVR after all, not the end of the world or anything. Ah, time off can be relaxing ;)
Well said.

If you can throw hints about the 3 new additions to T-RackS, that would be welcome too ;).

It it about compressing, tone-shaping, saturating, delaying, chorusing or else :) ?

Return to “Effects”