My memorymoon cracked?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Compyfox wrote:There were T-Shirts available at Musikmesse 2006, writing "I pay for my stuff" or something like that on the chest.

Does anybody know where to get those shirts? Might be interesting to wear at several music events.
I'd wear a "wtf is .r032???" t-shirt in a heartbeat, but then again i choose satan as my personal lord and savior :scared:

I was thinking about buying Memorymoon as I liked the demo, but somehwere in the thread here it states there are issues with Dual Core CPU ?
Did I understand that correctly ?
Having an Intel Dual Core CPU, what would be the result when running memorymoon and will the issue be fixed in a future update ?

Sorry if this is the wrong thread to ask this, but it's late and I found this thread when using the search function for "memorymoon".

So I have an AMD Athlon x64 Dual Core and I use Memorymoon a lot. No issues!

I didn't read the whole thread but I'm sorry that you've been cracked. The thing is though, anyone making music seriously isn't using cracked software. I know that's not much consolation but it's something.

Unless of course I'm entirely wrong.
Play what you feel and feel what you play.

planet ugh wrote:I was thinking about buying Memorymoon as I liked the demo, but somehwere in the thread here it states there are issues with Dual Core CPU ?
Having an Intel Dual Core CPU, what would be the result when running memorymoon and will the issue be fixed in a future update ?

Sorry if this is the wrong thread to ask this, but it's late and I found this thread when using the search function for "memorymoon".
IIRC it's the synthedit dual-core bug. It's perfectly fine if you run just one instance, but using more than one instance will crash it. There's a work-around, by making copies of the dll file and renaming them.

mhemnarch wrote:
planet ugh wrote:I was thinking about buying Memorymoon as I liked the demo, but somehwere in the thread here it states there are issues with Dual Core CPU ?

IIRC it's the synthedit dual-core bug. It's perfectly fine if you run just one instance, but using more than one instance will crash it. There's a work-around, by making copies of the dll file and renaming them.
I have a Pentium D which is one of the first dual core processor if I'm right & have no problems running multiple instance of SE plugins (M42, Algo,AMB BassRack, etc...). I truly don't understand what is that issue other people haves! :lol: anyway, as long as it works for me....

mhemnarch wrote:

I cannot tewll you how important that was.
Since I have that new Computer, I have a lot of crahses when making music. I had wanted to reinstall Windows today, but now I realised that everytime Reaper crahsed in the last weeks, I uses multiple instances of a Synthedit plugin.
I had not known that bug existed before you mentioned it !

Anyways, I'm gonna wait before I buy Memorymoon until there is a fix for this.
Last edited by darsho on Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

stk wrote:
I'd wear a "wtf is .r032???" t-shirt in a heartbeat, but then again i choose satan as my personal lord and savior :scared:
haha :lol:

beergeek wrote:The thing is though, anyone making music seriously isn't using cracked software.
Unfortunately not true in my experience.
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

SampleScience wrote:
mhemnarch wrote:

I have a Pentium D which is one of the first dual core processor if I'm right & have no problems running multiple instance of SE plugins (M42, Algo,AMB BassRack, etc...). I truly don't understand what is that issue other people haves! :lol: anyway, as long as it works for me....
if your host is set to use 1 core or can only use one core then these bugs will not show!

Subz

unfortunately warez is a gloomy reality, but until there're places on the globe,
where $25 is 1/4 or 1/3 of a monthly income (let alone higher prices), there will also be demand for them
when one really can afford it, but uses warez instead that's immoral manifold
sometimes it's hard not to be an asshole © mellotronaut
you work so somebody can rest
Doing sound synthesis if organs is all you get, leave it alone

All Rights Deserved

LXNDR1 wrote:unfortunately warez is a gloomy reality, but until there're places on the globe,
where $25 is 1/4 or 1/3 of a monthly income (let alone higher prices), there will also be demand for them
when one really can afford it, but uses warez instead that's immoral manifold
If someone only has an income of $75-$100 per month, they can't afford a computer OR an internet connection, let alone software! :roll:

Yeah, I'd think food and shelter would be a bit more of a priority than cracked audio software to someone making $75-$100/month.

planet ugh wrote: I cannot tewll you how important that was.
Since I have that new Computer, I have a lot of crahses when making music. I had wanted to reinstall Windows today, but now I realised that everytime Reaper crahsed in the last weeks, I uses multiple instances of a Synthedit plugin.
I had not known that bug existed before you mentioned it !

Anyways, I'm gonna wait before I buy Memorymoon until there is a fix for this.
Like I said, there is a workaround. Make multiple copies of the same DLL file, each with a different file name. You can run each dll once, so you can have as many copies of the same plug as necessary.

Improv wrote:If someone only has an income of $75-$100 per month, they can't afford a computer
A while ago I bought used Pentium III for abut $30, so it's manageable.

Return to “Instruments”