Bitwig Studio [Certified Official Thread!] - with cats, and INFO!

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bitwig Studio 5

It's all about BwS :hihi:

delete-me
Last edited by phazedown on Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hibidy wrote:It's all about BwS :hihi:
Well, they got the "pre-alpha-beta" marketing thing down pat.

but did you all see what I did there? :oops:

I dunno, reaper is so f**king stable, I have the fanboi status all wrapped up with a pretty bow.......like this every day!

but I'm still waiting for my invite :D

Maybe it's closer to release than we thought. Sure, all we've seen is some fancy photoshop images (and even fancier catashop images), but maybe that's the secret...Bitwig: The first DAW for Photoshop! It's a secret CS6 plugin! Now graphic designers can make music - with their eyes!

Tasty!
perception: the stuff reality is made of.

hibidy wrote:but did you all see what I did there? :oops:

I dunno, reaper is so f**king stable, I have the fanboi status all wrapped up with a pretty bow.......like this every day!
It's incredibly stable for me. It crashed everytime I loaded Kontakt 3 in Reaper 3 and it keeps crashing when I load Kontakt 4 in Reaper 4. That's a stable performance.

I'm quite interested in this product, if for no other reason than Claes from Vember Audio is involved. There has been a hint that Surge may be updated in the process (perhaps it will be packaged with the Host?).

Going on past experiences, I'd bet that any delays are down to awareness of the importance of quality control.

standalone wrote:

It's incredibly stable for me. It crashed everytime I loaded Kontakt 3 in Reaper 3 and it keeps crashing when I load Kontakt 4 in Reaper 4. That's a stable performance.
EDIT, that came out wrong

Usually, in my 2+ years of working with reaper, there is something going on with system compatibility/etc when people are having stability issues. With very few exceptions, I see this stuff resolved all the time on the reaper forums.

Kontakt 4 and 5 have worked on my system w/o issue (except dodgy graphic issues from 3rd party libraries)

hibidy wrote:
standalone wrote:

EDIT, that came out wrong

Usually, in my 2+ years of working with reaper, there is something going on with system compatibility/etc when people are having stability issues. With very few exceptions, I see this stuff resolved all the time on the reaper forums.

Kontakt 4 and 5 have worked on my system w/o issue (except dodgy graphic issues from 3rd party libraries)
Yeah, I'm sure of that, it's definitely an isolated issue. If no one could run Kontakt in Reaper ther will be not enough place in internet for all the complains. It's just that no DAW is stable 'per se', they are stable for some people and their systems, and buggy crap for others. And Reaper is not an exception, even if the Church of the Reaperology dictates otherwise. :pray:

:hihi:

My chapel is always open :D

Too bad I can't think of a dirty meaning in 'chapel' right now. You would be in the 'quoted out of context' thread (again) in no time. :lol:

standalone wrote:Too bad I can't think of a dirty meaning in 'chapel' right now. You would be in the 'quoted out of context' thread (again) in no time. :lol:
My chapel is always open

Response: Can I push in your pew for you?

Simple. Not necessarily very funny, but simple. Please continue.

...and now this is a Reaper thread... as well. Great.
Eternitysound VST Banks

The church never sleeps. :troll:

standalone wrote:Too bad I can't think of a dirty meaning in 'chapel' right now. You would be in the 'quoted out of context' thread (again) in no time. :lol:
Damn, I missed an opportunity :hihi:

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”