Love for OP-X Pro II

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

wagtunes wrote:Love the synth. One of the few 32 bit VSTs that work on my system. Bought mine back in 2015.
There is a 64-bit version you can get.

Examigan wrote:
wagtunes wrote:Love the synth. One of the few 32 bit VSTs that work on my system. Bought mine back in 2015.
There is a 64-bit version you can get.
Maybe that's why mine works. I honestly don't know what I have installed. I just keep reading here that people are waiting for a 64 bit version so I'm assuming mine is 32 bit.

<delete>
Last edited by egbert101 on Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<list your stupid gear here>

GUI improvement would be very nice indeed. I thought that it already is a very accurate emulation of the hardware at this state (according to the numerous comparison sound samples and YT video's online) with an amazingly low cpu consumption, so I'm wondering what should be improved in the sound engine..?
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

Nielzie wrote:GUI improvement would be very nice indeed. I thought that it already is a very accurate emulation of the hardware at this state (according to the numerous comparison sound samples and YT video's online) with an amazingly low cpu consumption, so I'm wondering what should be improved in the sound engine..?
+1
A well-behaved signature.

wagtunes wrote:There is only one thing about it that I don't like. Any mod wheel assignment you make, you can't designate a mod wheel range.
Yeah, I've had the same problem with other synths. I agree though, OP-X is dope.

...and I never say "dope". Except just then.

Return to “Instruments”