Goodhertz comes to Windows?...Goodhertz comes to Windows!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Russell Grand wrote:
nilhartman wrote:Re: GUI. I love their minimalist take and find them extremely well executed. The plugins look elegant, are fast to operate/learn and are super easy on the eyes.
While I wasn't impressed at first glance, after trying out a few of the demos, I admit that the GUIs are growing on me. The plugs themselves seem very solid and stable, the sliders very fluid and the sound is quite good. Overall, I'm pleased with them and will be adding a few to my wishlist. :tu:
That's how I got into them too: at first I wasn't blown away but then I found the gold in their subtly which once I figured out the philosophy, I was able to use them more overtly. I wasn't too miffed by the GUI because I appreciate different approaches to GUI design, as long as the usability is there (which it is). Now, I like pulling up a GHz plugin because among other things, the GUI is a refeshing change from the status quo.

I ended up buying them all shortly after that. It's a really great collection of audio tools.

Only plugin I'm demoing ATM is Lossy: popup hints show as blank rectangles, no text inside. Some get cut by the plugin border (end of interface/wrapper). That's in Reaper, Windows 7, 64 bit.

Crap, they are expensive... Are they any good? The interfaces are beautiful :D

nordickvr wrote:
lalo wrote:
Halonmusic wrote:So now Sinevibes will do the same? :P
let's hope so! :pray:
Here's an excerpt of an interview Artemiy Pavlov of Sinevibes did for Musicticker.

"Why do you only write Mac software? Have you considered other platforms?
There is a lot of reasons we only code for Apple devices. One of them is that when we code natively, we can take advantages of all the unique features that OS X and iOS offer and not use a common denominator of what all platforms can do. For example we have really lively animations in our interfaces - yet they respond way faster than most other plugins on the market, even on very old Macs. We also have no problem switching to new architectures - we were among the very first to fully support 64 bit plugins on OS X."

I pretty well understand you, I surely'd wish some Windows only plugs being Mac too.

About Goodhertz though, happy for you since they'r definitely making some great plug ins.
thanks for the info....Pavlov effect :clown:

sfxsound3 wrote:Only plugin I'm demoing ATM is Lossy: popup hints show as blank rectangles, no text inside. Some get cut by the plugin border (end of interface/wrapper). That's in Reaper, Windows 7, 64 bit.
Can you email support with some more specifics (your computer model, DAW version, display type, etc) and we'll have a look? We haven't heard about this bug yet.

pekbro wrote:
Omkar wrote: - can one choose desired plugin(s) to install or is it needed to install entire enchilada?
- I don't recall an option to select individual plugins, thats to be expected
as its still beta.
It's possible to select individual plugins (and formats) to install for both the Windows and macOS beta installers. If you're not seeing that option for some reason, please contact us!

JerGoertz wrote:The Wow & Flutter plugin looks interesting. Any opinions on how much it actually sounds like tape?
In our blind listening tests it was indistinguishable from the 3 tape machines it was modeled on (and obviously infinitely more customizable), though you have to leave the tape noise/hiss on for full authenticity. Have you tried out the presets? :phones:

nilhartman wrote:Re: GUI. I love their minimalist take and find them extremely well executed. The plugins look elegant, are fast to operate/learn and are super easy on the eyes. I did prefer v2 fonts though (basing that comment on Wow Control v3).
Dev, if you're reading... ;)
Yes, we're reading! We'll contact you for more specific feedback.

Totally hear you on the v2 fonts. One reason for updating them is that we're running out of colors to differentiate the plugins the more we release, so we need to create additional ways to visually identify each plugin.

devkerr, any chance of 32-bit builds for PC?

e@rs wrote:devkerr, any chance of 32-bit builds for PC?
+1. Also looking for Windows 98 support here. :pray:

devkerr wrote:
pekbro wrote:
Omkar wrote: - can one choose desired plugin(s) to install or is it needed to install entire enchilada?
- I don't recall an option to select individual plugins, thats to be expected
as its still beta.
It's possible to select individual plugins (and formats) to install for both the Windows and macOS beta installers. If you're not seeing that option for some reason, please contact us!
Makes more sense to have options during install, thanks for rectification.
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

masterhiggins wrote:
:P

devkerr wrote:
sfxsound3 wrote:Only plugin I'm demoing ATM is Lossy: popup hints show as blank rectangles, no text inside. Some get cut by the plugin border (end of interface/wrapper). That's in Reaper, Windows 7, 64 bit.
Can you email support with some more specifics (your computer model, DAW version, display type, etc) and we'll have a look? We haven't heard about this bug yet.
Email sent.

Why not 32 bit??? :pray: :help:

masterhiggins wrote:
And even Windows 95 support?

Return to “Effects”