Synthmaster browser downloads messed up

Official support for: kv331audio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

zvenx wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:28 am
aMUSEd wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:26 am .......
I can only see it 'for sale' not in downloadable content as well. Also the same for Mike Kastrups second expansion, I only have the first (which is confusingly labelled as MK expansion 2 though in the browser)
He has a second one? I am not even seeing it on their website.

https://www.synthmaster.com/synthmasterexpansions.aspx#

What is it called?
thanks
rsp
You can see it on our website Mchael Kastrup / MK Expansion 2

Oh that is the one I know. I thought he was saying that Mk Expansion 2 is indeed the first one even though it is named Mk 2 and now there is a real second one.

Any idea when the next beta will be uploaded?
thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

Gercek_KV331 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:20 am
aMUSEd wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:21 am
Gercek_KV331 wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:43 am
aMUSEd wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:26 am
SGTVW wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:00 am
kv331 wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:38 am It is.
Wait a second, Japan's Vintage is part of the Everything Bundle? :ud:
I've never been able to download it.
I can only see it 'for sale' not in downloadable content as well. Also the same for Mike Kastrups second expansion, I only have the first (which is confusingly labelled as MK expansion 2 though in the browser)
If you write me your email address from PM I will check it.
I sent it to you previously
ok I have just added manually. Now you can see your expansion under your browser.

All the best
I have installed the release for 2.9.9 now and run refresh licenses and download all several times but Japan's Vintage is still not showing in my browser

Also I am still getting this error message 'Error getting access token from the cloud!' when opening the online tab.

aMUSEd wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:47 am
Gercek_KV331 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:20 am
aMUSEd wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:21 am
Gercek_KV331 wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:43 am
aMUSEd wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:26 am
SGTVW wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:00 am
Wait a second, Japan's Vintage is part of the Everything Bundle? :ud:
I've never been able to download it.
If you write me your email address from PM I will check it.
I sent it to you previously
ok I have just added manually. Now you can see your expansion under your browser.

All the best
I have installed the release for 2.9.9 now and run refresh licenses and download all several times but Japan's Vintage is still not showing in my browser

Also I am still getting this error message 'Error getting access token from the cloud!' when opening the online tab.
Please delete Documents / SynthMaster / SynthMasterPresets and Documents / SynthMaster / Config /SynthMasterConfig files and refresh your license key file and try again.

Is that 'SynthMasterPresets.xml' or the Synthmaster presets folder?

oh well it didn't work anyway

I am having the same issue with my everything bundle, did you manage to get this fixed? I have deleted an reinstalled synthmaster several times and now it doesn't even let me download the license file as it says it cannot connect to the web service? Can anyone please help get the expansion presets on synthmaster 2.9.9, I have refreshed my licenses several times and restored expansion but nothing happens I get no notification of download, had it a month and can't get it working ahhh

No still not working here - attempting to connect to the online presets gives me a 'token not found' error message in Synthmaster and Synthmaster One, attempting a refresh of licenses then to download does nothing. I presume I should also have access to Tableworks 2 as well as Japans's vintage now as an 'Everything' owner, the latter is listed in my user account but Tableworks 2 isn't, and neither are downloading to Synthmaster.

The Synthmaster Shop tab also lists both of these as Symthmaster One banks btw - but the Synthmaster One Shop tab lists them as Synthmaster compatible so this might be one reason they are not downloading as the store info is clearly confused.

aMUSEd wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:11 am No still not working here - attempting to connect to the online presets gives me a 'token not found' error message in Synthmaster and Synthmaster One, attempting a refresh of licenses then to download does nothing. I presume I should also have access to Tableworks 2 as well as Japans's vintage now as an 'Everything' owner, the latter is listed in my user account but Tableworks 2 isn't, and neither are downloading to Synthmaster.

The Synthmaster Shop tab also lists both of these as Symthmaster One banks btw - but the Synthmaster One Shop tab lists them as Synthmaster compatible so this might be one reason they are not downloading as the store info is clearly confused.
I have write you from PM. Lets try clean installation. If this will not work I will renew your license number.

OK just tried that again with latest setup installer but no joy, thanks

Is this fixed now?

aMUSEd wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:55 am Is this fixed now?
Please download Synthmaster 2.9.10. and try. Actually we do not have such an issue. If you will not solve this please open a ticket from customer support.

All the best
Gercek

OK can't seem to even install it - I requested an email with my serial and just copy/pasted it from that but it says my license doesn't appear in the database - how could that be?

Trying offline method

Working now

Return to “KV331 Audio”