A1PrimeDelay v0.97b PUBLIC BETA - please join

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

sorry for the late answer ... but to your points:
Vortifex wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:56 pm Latest version working fine for me so far.
great !

Vortifex wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:56 pm I'm just wondering if you'd consider allowing the minimum unsynced delay time to be 0ms instead of 50ms. With it at 0 it becomes possible to use the plugin 100% wet as a colouring plugin using the filter, saturation and modulation etc without the 50ms lag.
Well, that might not be as easy as it seems because we would need to use actual 'latency compensation' since the modulation goes 'both ways in time'. But we'll think about it. Thank you for your idea!

Chris-S wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:26 pm Hi,
it is reacting very slow on mouse wheel. For example for a full turn the WOW knob I have to move the mouse wheel 40 times.

Intended? (OS=Win11, Mouse=logitech)
Well, yes, that was intentional, but now that you've mentioned it, we think it's probably good to have an extra setting for that. So, we did it...

This setting will be available in the 1.0 version, which is supposed to be released in a few days.

Thank you for your input :)

Chris-S wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:00 pm Are the three PingPong modes explained somewhere?
infact, as of now only in our official manual, but that is not released yet (neighter as pdf nor as html).

so, i just exported that one page. here you go :)

or if you prefere to download that one page as pdf:
https://a1audio.alexhilton.net/assets/a ... ng-p16.pdf

hope that helps :)

Thanks. :tu:

My only real gripe about the plugin is that the interface is a bit slow to appear. It would be great if some optimisation in that regard is possible. Looking forward to the release.

Vortifex wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:47 am My only real gripe about the plugin is that the interface is a bit slow to appear. It would be great if some optimisation in that regard is possible. Looking forward to the release.
Unfortunately, this issue is a side effect of our UI blurring calculations. But we are definitely aware of it and plan to address it in an upcoming update (right after the official release), likely in version 1.0.1. :)

The soft control is introducing unwanted distortion.

Vortifex wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:05 pm The soft control is introducing unwanted distortion.
Well, yes, that's true. But whether it is noticeable or not heavily depends on your source.

And this behavior is also the case with some other transient plugins (e.g., the "kHs Transient Shaper" from kilohearts). This is likely due to the relatively simple algorithm that many plugin developers choose.

However, we will definitely implement an extra algorithm for attenuating the transients more smoothly in the near future.

By the way: Thanks for testing and all your help!

Any ETA on a release?

Vortifex wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:39 pm Any ETA on a release?
We are currently waiting on our payment service. Honestly, it's taking longer than we had anticipated. As soon as all the formalities are completed, we will release immediately. So, hopefully next week.

I would love to create a new UI for it, cool plug by the looks of it!
https://wayford.gumroad.com/

Amethyst for ANA 2, WPC for Logic Pro coming soon.

wayford wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:00 pm I would love to create a new UI for it, cool plug by the looks of it!
thank you, and i'm gonna write a pm... :)

Looks like it's been released now: https://a1audio.alexhilton.net/a1primedelay

Definitely worth it at the intro price, IMO. Just a really solid delay with configurable ducking and some nice saturation.

a1audio.de wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:14 pm ...
Hey, I know this is a bit irrelevant, but can you add a de-clicker in the Trigger gate?

Return to “Effects”