Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I decided to buy Xils 4 for now - order placed. I have many sort of standard synths, and the demo definitely challenged me to think a bit differently even though I am an experienced modular user. I am used to hooking up modules directly and not through a connection matrix. It definitely feels different.
------------------------------------------
Gribs

thejonsolo wrote:Curious about the Ozone 5 Advanced, upgrade from Ozone 1-5...it is priced the same is the On Sale version of O5A. Are you able to match the Izotope sale price of $399?
Thank you for pointing that out. It's now $399 on our site:

http://www.jrrshop.com/izotope-ozone-6- ... -ozone-1-5

antithesist wrote:
Fleer wrote:
Uncle E wrote:
Aloysius wrote:I got Xils Lab PolyKB II Player from JRRSHOP yesterday.

Priced at $10.40
Using the Discount Code (GROUP) = $8.74
Thanks! We only have a few of these left, XILS has decided to hold off on selling it through dealers for a few months.
How does it differ from the CM version?
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 1&t=342992
Cheers, Antithesist.
Found this thanks to you (btw, should have searched myself): "Lotuzia wrote:
No the regular Poly KB II Player has much more presets on board, and it can also import add-on soundbanks ( there are around 800 additionnal potential presets in those banks, including those that are very affordable at Xils-Lab ), wich the CM version can't do."

However, can't find 'm anymore at JRR's. Are they gone, Uncle E?
Also, AudioDeluxe has iZotope Alloy 2 at $73.99, what's Uncle E offering?
And how long until Alloy 3?
Last edited by Fleer on Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fleer wrote:However, can't find 'm anymore at JRR's. Are they gone, Uncle E?
Sorry, all gone.
Also, AudioDeluxe has iZotope Alloy 2 at $73.99, what's Uncle E offering?
We have it exactly 50% off from $149. They launched their sale after they saw us launch ours. This isn't because there's a new Alloy coming (at least not that I know of), we're just getting rid of excess inventory. This price is below dealer cost.

Thanks, Uncle E, great price as always.
Read an interesting POV in a Cakewalk forum by rtucker55: "
If Ozone 6 now uses less CPU, as they suggest, the need for Alloy may no longer be a real need and worth the time for Izotope to support. If this is the case I could see Izotope abandoning it and moving their full attention to selling and maintaining a single product Ozone."
So maybe these are the last ones up for grabs. GAS! :hyper:

Warning on Xils purchases for the next couple of days (today Friday 10/17 until Mon 10/20 or Tues 10/21) for eLicenser users: Xils is waiting for some new code (or codes?) from eLicenser and told me they do not expect to have them until 10/20 or 10/21. So if you buy one or more of their synths hoping to be able to use the full version over this weekend, it is not going to happen for you.

Oh well, at least the Xils 4 demo is fully functional with not time limit... but no preset saving until I get the eLicenser code for the full version. :'(
------------------------------------------
Gribs

How would one compare Eventide UltraChannel to iZotope Alloy2 ?

:-?

Gribs wrote:Warning on Xils purchases for the next couple of days (today Friday 10/17 until Mon 10/20 or Tues 10/21) for eLicenser users: Xils is waiting for some new code (or codes?) from eLicenser and told me they do not expect to have them until 10/20 or 10/21. So if you buy one or more of their synths hoping to be able to use the full version over this weekend, it is not going to happen for you.

Oh well, at least the Xils 4 demo is fully functional with not time limit... but no preset saving until I get the eLicenser code for the full version. :'(
Just registered Syn-x successfully for elicenser
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Just installed Mello from UVI.
A free download (for a limited time) from Beat magazine, cool!

8)

@UncleE, the XILS sale is over now? Can no longer apply coupon codes in cart

asksol wrote:@UncleE, the XILS sale is over now? Can no longer apply coupon codes in cart
XILS made us stop accepting coupon codes on them. :(

The prices are still 50% off MSRP, they just don't have the extra 15% off anymore. PM me if that caught you off guard and I'll see if I can do something for you.

Anybody know if Arturia is going to run it's half off sale again ? I'd pick up the CS80V again for $50 and maybe Jupiter 8V as well......... :)
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Who's doing Waves H-Delay at $29 or less today?

Fleer wrote:Who's doing Waves H-Delay at $29 or less today?
Audiodeluxe

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”