My memorymoon cracked?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

On the bright side, this thread is making you popular and more people will check out your products. ;)

buscemi wrote:Yeah, I'd think food and shelter would be a bit more of a priority than cracked audio software to someone making $75-$100/month.
exactly, and just because food and shelter are their priority, there's not much left for other things
sometimes it's hard not to be an asshole © mellotronaut
you work so somebody can rest
Doing sound synthesis if organs is all you get, leave it alone

All Rights Deserved

Zombie Queen wrote:
Improv wrote:If someone only has an income of $75-$100 per month, they can't afford a computer
A while ago I bought used Pentium III for abut $30, so it's manageable.
In third world countries, that $30 would go towards food and shelter first. When you say $30 is manageable, that's talking from a prosperous country, not from a third world country. I'm sure that most people in Bangladesh are far more concerned with the high price of rice than buying even their first computer, let alone an ISP or software!

To you, $30 is probably beer money for the weekend. :roll:

djsubject wrote:
SampleScience wrote:
mhemnarch wrote:
planet ugh wrote:I was thinking about buying Memorymoon as I liked the demo, but somehwere in the thread here it states there are issues with Dual Core CPU ?
Did I understand that correctly ?
Having an Intel Dual Core CPU, what would be the result when running memorymoon and will the issue be fixed in a future update ?

Sorry if this is the wrong thread to ask this, but it's late and I found this thread when using the search function for "memorymoon".
IIRC it's the synthedit dual-core bug. It's perfectly fine if you run just one instance, but using more than one instance will crash it. There's a work-around, by making copies of the dll file and renaming them.
I have a Pentium D which is one of the first dual core processor if I'm right & have no problems running multiple instance of SE plugins (M42, Algo,AMB BassRack, etc...). I truly don't understand what is that issue other people haves! :lol: anyway, as long as it works for me....
if your host is set to use 1 core or can only use one core then these bugs will not show!

Subz
hum... yeah that could cerainly be that because I'm using an older version of FL Studio (v4). But at the same time I can load a lot more plugins than before comparing it with my old P4 1.6Ghz, I dunno, anyway, as long as I can make music with my favorite VSTs I'm cool! :lol:

mhemnarch wrote:
planet ugh wrote: I cannot tewll you how important that was.
Since I have that new Computer, I have a lot of crahses when making music. I had wanted to reinstall Windows today, but now I realised that everytime Reaper crahsed in the last weeks, I uses multiple instances of a Synthedit plugin.
I had not known that bug existed before you mentioned it !

Anyways, I'm gonna wait before I buy Memorymoon until there is a fix for this.
Like I said, there is a workaround. Make multiple copies of the same DLL file, each with a different file name. You can run each dll once, so you can have as many copies of the same plug as necessary.
I am not spending money on buggy software.
Whether the bug comes from Synthedit or the Plugin-Programmer makes no difference to me as the end user.

planet ugh wrote:
mhemnarch wrote:
planet ugh wrote: I cannot tewll you how important that was.
Since I have that new Computer, I have a lot of crahses when making music. I had wanted to reinstall Windows today, but now I realised that everytime Reaper crahsed in the last weeks, I uses multiple instances of a Synthedit plugin.
I had not known that bug existed before you mentioned it !

Anyways, I'm gonna wait before I buy Memorymoon until there is a fix for this.
Like I said, there is a workaround. Make multiple copies of the same DLL file, each with a different file name. You can run each dll once, so you can have as many copies of the same plug as necessary.
I am not spending money on buggy software.
Whether the bug comes from Synthedit or the Plugin-Programmer makes no difference to me as the end user.

If you can live without SE VSTs that's cool, but personnaly all my favorite VSTs are SE (Algomusic's M42, de la Mancha FXs, Darkware FSUs, etc...)

Improv wrote:When you say $30 is manageable, that's talking from a prosperous country... To you, $30 is probably beer money for the weekend.
I know what I say, half of my life I've been living in poor country, for my first PC, which low end older generation crap, I paid some like double or triple of my family monthly income and in family-wide mobilization it was manageable. You underestimate poor people drive to have something luxurious, even at cost of saving on food.

Sorry for off-topic. And indeed this topic made me aware of this very nice synth, which is now on my next months shopping lists.

gunnare wrote:The demoversion is not possible to crack, because it has audio-dropouts inside the audio engine.
Don't be naive.

Return to “Instruments”