Ultra Analog Soundbank - RELEASED - Nec Plus Ultra :) - Soon Available in UA V2 format :)

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ok thanks ! I got it now :)

Mine arrived almost instantly and I've been playing with the sounds for a couple of hours. What a great synth and what a great sound bank!.
You can build a song from any of the patches. They are super solid and usable. Every time I switch to a new sound I need to push the "record" button.

These sounds are AWESOME!!

Thanks
Last edited by Mister Gibson on Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
And the beat goes on...

I like the demos...

Will probably get this. :)
A well-behaved signature.

About how long till the link shows? Ordered and no link yet. Thanx
KVR >Gear Slutz! Change my mind! :clap:

very nice (judging by demo) - i like that kind of sounds :)

what format has the bank?
I am on Logic, so it is possible to load your bank?
#PassionForHappiness

The only thing I found weird was that the mid files in Lotus presets were needed clicked on to view the next available preset. The others done did not need this. So a recall of mutlitrack editlist would require making sure you clicked on both to know what last preset used was in your editlist.

The Bank come with the Ultra Analog own format axf
You load it inside Ultra analog. So it should work with all hosts that load Ultra analog.

b-pole wrote:what format has the bank?
Use the import function, then just find the preset file to import
them into your imports folder.
If there's a problem with that, just import them using UA's standalone mode.
ctrl click the presets panel and select import.

standalone wrote:Mine arrived almost instantly and I've been playing with the sounds for a couple of hours. What a great synth and what a great sound bank!.
You can build a song from any of the patches. They are super solid and usable. Every time I switch to a new sound I need to push the "record" button.
Yeah ! Many thanks Standalone :hug: Best compliment we can receive. Hit the red button ! Hit it !
Mister Gibson wrote:These sounds are AWESOME!!

Thanks
Hi Jerome, glad you received the soundset. Sorry I didnt see that your mail adress has changed since the last soundsets. :oops:

And many thanks for your kind words :hug:

JerGoertz wrote:I like the demos...

Will probably get this. :)
And We'll be very happy to welcome you in our ever growing community, JerGoetz :)
VSTJuNkiE wrote:About how long till the link shows? Ordered and no link yet. Thanx
Hi VstJunkie,

Well I sent all the banks ordered during the (European) night this morning. So you should have received the banks now.

If they're still not there, please first check your Spambox, then eventually your Paypal Email account, and if this still doesnt work, contact us.

Thanks for your order :)
D N A wrote:very nice (judging by demo) - i like that kind of sounds :)
Thanks DNA glad you liked the demos :)
echopark wrote:

The Bank come with the Ultra Analog own format axf
You load it inside Ultra analog. So it should work with all hosts that load Ultra analog.
Yes the preset format is cross platform, thanks Echopark to recall it here.

There is also a tutorial in the manual/helpware distributed with the bank, and it explains hopefully in the clearest possible way (ie they are screenshots and a step by step tutorial) the process to import the soundbanks into your Ultra Analog.

I can only recommand to people to give an eye to the manual, you'll find in it also some advices about how to save your own (or edited ) instruments, and avoid the UA1 'save folder' bug.
acousticglue wrote:The only thing I found weird was that the mid files in Lotus presets were needed clicked on to view the next available preset. The others done did not need this. So a recall of mutlitrack editlist would require making sure you clicked on both to know what last preset used was in your editlist.
And now the most difficult answer as I'm not certain I prefectly understand the question.

I think you're refering to the Midi Links ( I use the same name than AAS )

A Midi Link is the only way to map midi cc to an intrument parameters in Ultra Analog, and thus playing with a very expressive instrument.

Unfortunately there's no way to "tie" automatically a Midi Link to the instrument it was made for. So you have to 1/ Load the instrument, and then /2 load the Midi Link associated to get his full potantialities.

I'd recommand to first browse the instruments and find the one that fits your needs, or meets your inspiration, and then when you have found a suited instrument, load the Midi Link and see how Midi CC interact while playing live with the preset.

I was really amazed when I discovered that AAS didnt include ANY midilink in their factory libary. :o :shock: :shock:

We did it : You have more than 120 distinct Midi Links included in our Library and the good think is that you can use the Midi Links with instruments they were not initially made for, and hopefully get "happy accidents". Midi Links is just a -powerfull- tool to enhance the real time palying abilities. This said you're free to use them or not.

There's also a tutorial about "Intelligent Midi Links" in our manual.

I hope I did understand the question and was able to clarify a few points :)

LtZ
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

Yeah, got em' this morning. Thanx!!
KVR >Gear Slutz! Change my mind! :clap:

Hi Laurent,
I presume that you have saved each midi link with the associated preset's name ? It's probably the quickest way to locate them both, especially if the midi link is saved in the same folder as the preset.
:)

It's a shame that AAS did not introduce 'Performance' memories. In Tassman 4 a 'performance' saves the preset + midi link + effect output stage all in one patch. But then the problem with this is, Performances can not be quickly browsed by clicking a 'plus' or 'next' button, instead, each 'performance' patch has to be double clicked, which really slows the workflow down. Both UA and Tassman would benefit from a more streamlined preset management system.
http://www.electric-himalaya.com
VSTi and hardware synth sound design
3D/5D sound design since 2012

The site says, "Introductory Price : Until December 21st the price of Nec Plus Ultra is 10,2 € and around 11,8 $. Then the regular price will be applied (17,5 €)", but in the upper right hand corner, my price is $14.24. What's up? Has the dollar gone through another round of devaluation?

Reverend Rhythm wrote:The site says, "Introductory Price : Until December 21st the price of Nec Plus Ultra is 10,2 € and around 11,8 $. Then the regular price will be applied (17,5 €)", but in the upper right hand corner, my price is $14.24. What's up? Has the dollar gone through another round of devaluation?
(A little while ago.......):

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 42#3862642

Return to “Soundware”