Modelonia 2.0 VST Beta (don't mind this old thread)

Official support for: nusofting.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Modelonia

liqih wrote:My resources are limited and I can't keep a "1.7 line" on its own, I would rather work to have your old sounds (very nice BTW) playing again in 2.0
It just means all my old Kore Sounds (from which I generated my presets) are no longer accessible. That's why I haven't been able to use it for months :( Whatever enables 1.9. to open in Win 7 when 1.7 won't would do the trick

aMUSEd wrote:
liqih wrote:My resources are limited and I can't keep a "1.7 line" on its own, I would rather work to have your old sounds (very nice BTW) playing again in 2.0
It just means all my old Kore Sounds (from which I generated my presets) are no longer accessible. That's why I haven't been able to use it for months :( Whatever enables 1.9. to open in Win 7 when 1.7 won't would do the trick
Ok, I see, I will try to make the 1.9 to load your old Kore Sounds, <wink>, can I load your Kore file with Kore demo?
Last time the demo was not updated I recall

aMUSEd wrote: Isn't there a way to see the all at once (like a drop down or something)?
The Windows browser seems to work good enough, doesn't it? See this

liqih wrote:
aMUSEd wrote: Isn't there a way to see the all at once (like a drop down or something)?
The Windows browser seems to work good enough, doesn't it? See this
Yes but they won't load that way - if I select a file from the browser it doesn't change the patch - the patches only change using the arrows which is no good when you have nearly 400 presets as I have

liqih wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:
Ok, I see, I will try to make the 1.9 to load your old Kore Sounds, <wink>, can I load your Kore file with Kore demo?
Last time the demo was not updated I recall
Not sure but they are quite old so maybe:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5646041/Modelonia_Kore.zip

Thanks I will try, BTW I just played some of your "intermorphs" with the latest beta, <grin>. So tomorrow I will update to 1.93 (which still means 2.0 beta)

Updated:

Beta 1.920 >>> Beta 1.930 :
- fixed 1.7 FXB loading
- fixed preset name display refresh on change
- temporarely removed VU meters
- added more presets, up to 129, but to be updated!
- added All Notes Off and All Sounds Off response
- changed DLL name to modelonia_2.0_user_beta.dll
(this name will last for the whole public beta time)

Same link to download, <wink>

liqih wrote:Updated:

so does that mean we can run it alongside the commercial v1 now?

shanecgriffo wrote:
liqih wrote:Updated:

so does that mean we can run it alongside the commercial v1 now?
Nope, sorry, but wait I can send here an alternative DLL just for that, hold on

mmm, in that case how do you get around the problem of having 2 folders in the my documents nusofting folder called modelonia tho ?

shanecgriffo wrote:mmm, in that case how do you get around the problem of having 2 folders in the my documents nusofting folder called modelonia tho ?
oops, yes, it's more complicated than that, <sigh>

It doesn't load at all now in Kore again (same problem as with 1.7 it just hangs on attempts to load it). If you can fix that maybe you will know why 1.7 is hanging in Kore too and I will be able to load and use my old projects again.

Hi can you reset my downloads for the older versions on your site as I need to be able to try them again

if it has not yet been mentioned: the data folder should be renamed to "Modelonia2" or something else since if it stays "Modelonia" you cannot have both Modelonia 1 and 2 work parallel.

cheers, akj

Return to “NUSofting”